Do you have some tips for me how to fix it?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Hi i have a question about germination, i have little problem because i just bought some autoflower seeds and i just put them to wet towel and i putted to dark place for 5 days and still not germinating i can only see little really small white tail.
Do you have some tips for me how to fix it ?

That little white tail is the tap root. You should put in soil or whatever you are using immediately.

2 Likes

Hi thanks for respond but i putted my seeds to wet towel for more then 5 days and its so small.
I was trying to germinate some seeds before and it was small too i wanna know if i am doing something bad or if autoflowers are some special when growing like that.There is photo tell me if i should let in towel or if i am doing something bad.

2 Likes

I would plant her.

3 Likes

Do you think it will grow up.

3 Likes

Agreed. Plant her. We do know that if you don’t plant her she will NOT grow up so go for it!
And good morning :coffee:

Yes, heres an example of their relisiency : i dropped a seed, got a tail, & planted a total of 4. One never broke ground so after2 weeks i discarded the pod i put her in & started another one. It did fine & transplanted. Two weeks later im watering the girls & look down in pot the replacement was put & theyre two plants. The first (which i thought i killed) had been washed out of pod & reattached to bottom of new pod. So now instead of 4 girls i have 5.
Plant her & Happy Growing!! :herb:

3 Likes

Next time try soaking beans in water fir 24hours before putting in towel
I have tap roots normally about 1/4 to 1/2 inch long with this method @grape and welcome to the forum

2 Likes

I had 2 plants 1 germinated amazingly, the other didn’t…both the same strain. Turnt out the 1 that didn’t germinate outgrew the 1 that did, its about 2 times its size actually.

You should soak them over nite in water or diluted kelp extract. It helps all and any seed germinate. Then put them in wet paper towel. I only grow auto’s.

Ok but i am little bit desperate because i had this seeds in towel since 14 april.So tell me if i should plant them cuz i am little bit confused cuz the tap roots are so small.I dont know what i am doing bad :frowning:

Plant them in soil! Like, yesterday! They will probably benefit from some heat too, too help them germinate into seedlings.

1 Like