Do you have any idea what I did wrong or what I can do to save it?

flowering

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I attached some pictures for you to look at. Besides the info I sent you below I can tell you I have them in a 4’ x 4’ box in my basement. I have a small space heater that draws in air at the bottom and a small hole in the top to allow for circulation. The temperature is 70 degrees and the humidity is about 30%. I had been feeding it Miracle Grow every other day and I thought that might be the problem so I flushed the soil yesterday with water and the PH was under 6. Thanks for getting back to me any help is appreciated.

Join us here on the forum so we cam help guide you
Ph is low at 6 for soil you should asjustbwith just ph water and get it up in the 6.3-6.8 range if you at 6 ph water to 6.8 and check run off and let us/me know

Let me ask you a couple of questions and give you a support ticket to fill out. Please be as complete as possible. Also, what are you using to check PH? A meter or drops or strips?

You did well to discontinue nutes until an answer is found.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Zinc Iron or Mag but all are typically related to ph