Do you harvest all the buds from a plant at the same time or....?

Do you harvest your entire plant or selectively take the ones that are done to the level you are wanting? I am shooting for the pistils being brown and the trichomes milky. As I check my plants I see that some buds the pistils are brown and other buds on the same plant are partially brown to still white. The photos should show what I am talking about, I hope…

3 Likes

good looking stuff and keep up the good work…to each their own on harvest really… i normally chop the whole thing and use the bottom for edibles but thats just me… if you ask 10 people you will likely get 10 diff answers… key is to find what tricolm ratio works for you with what particular strains and go with it

3 Likes

I take the whole plant at once. Gotta get if out of the way cuz the next round is coming and needs the space. But wait til you know its ready.
There is talk out there about plants growing for years-and those say they just take branches- outside grows- but I’ve never personally seen anything like that.

2 Likes

I usually Harvest the whole plant at the same time. But you don’t have to, its your preference. Lot of the time I’ll have plants finish at different times.

2 Likes