Do you guys think my plant is lacking nutritions or?

I am giving my plants the trio of FOX FARM and cal/mag.
Ocean forest soil
Hlg 600 r growing light
12 on/12 off
All within ph zone

Why are some of my stems purplish. When I did researched, it looked like lack of nutrients… but I even increased my dose and Still the same… ?
Any suggestions
Thanks

5 Likes

Purple stems are normal. Your plant(s) look good. Happy growing.

9 Likes

Some strains that’s normal.

6 Likes

Purple stems is not necessarily a lack of nutrient its normal in alot of strains

2 Likes

Thanks alot…:slightly_smiling_face:
Would u guys know if this is nutrient burn or light burn

4 Likes

Those are what’s called painted tips from slight nute burn. Some growers like it it’s from pushing nutes.

5 Likes

Also if you take a picture from far away it might help better. Looks like all your leaves are kind of praying and reaching up. Might be do to nute burn/light too. How far away is your light from top of your canopy? And how high is your light turned up? Could be wrong and just like deepsix said

Otherwise yeah purple stems are normal. When I go to defoliate those will be the ones I’ll probably take first. Just something I’ve read one of the other forum growers does whose pretty reputable.

2 Likes

They look great! :+1:t2:
Slight nute burn. Keep an eye on them. If the nute burn start progressing much more, you might want to cut back on the nutes some.

Keep’em growin!! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Agree with @MidwestGuy and @HappyHydroGrower @Deepsix would also add the FF trio nutrients have a tendency to collect salts and minerals around the root mass, FF actually recommends flushing every 30 days to prevent nutrient lock out. I’m sure you’re watering/feeding to run off to help with this :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Slight nite burn. I have never met a grower who likes this… Yes your plant is sucking up nutes but way to much. You are either feeding to much over anling period of time and it’s just showing or… you pumped to much nites im the last feeding. Cut back on thw nutes alittle :wink:
Give her some fresh water for a few days. Let the new growth to be healthy and happy. You are doing great.
Happy growing…

1 Like

Nute burn. When I ran FF trio I did a 3 to 1 dilution rate to stay under 2000ppm as their fertilizers run hot. I think the max strength i went was 60% thru the whole plants life but it all depends on what else your supplementing with

They really look good. You are doing an awesome job

Happy growing