Do we have a boy or girl? We have this one outside in the woods. It's 48 days from seed. Also this is bag seed

20170813_141244

1 Like

to me it looks like a male sorry. wait for someone else to confirm :v:

2 Likes

I second that sorry for the bad news

2 Likes

What they said :frowning_face: I just found a herme. WW bag seeds and it was my biggest but will use for cannabutter :blush:Along with it’s two brothers.

2 Likes

Male pollen sacs unfortunately sorry

2 Likes

I’m whit this guys! Male! m_and_f2

3 Likes

it is a boy

sorry

2 Likes

Thanks, was thinking the same but wanted some more experienced veiws

1 Like

Thanks, was afraid it was

Thanks for looking

Thought so, thanks for looking

We were thinking it was but wanted more input, thanks

Thanks guys for checking it out. We were thinking it was a male but needed some more experienced input. New to this replying on here…hope I gave everyone thanks…ya’ll are great.
@SmoknGranny @mulch @Sirsmokes @eric2 @M4ur @Nug-bug

3 Likes

I feel your pain buddy. Cut down a 5 footer the other day. He was a beauty.

1 Like

You guys are sooooo sexist! Congratulations its a girl! Oh, sorry, it’s a boy. Geez.

It’s a beautiful healthy BOY!!!

Now kill it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Whodat66 we gonna let it grow. It’s not around anything else so it can’t pollinate any other plants. We don’t waste nothin down here…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@bruinsfan33 Thanks for the input…we gonna let him grow. It’s by itself so no harm letting it grow

I’m with you on that. If I wasn’t experimenting with some clones in the "secret garden " I would have left mine grow. Instead they are not going to go to waste and will use for cannabutter :blush:

So if you get a ginormous bag of seeds off the male, and plant them, you still have a decent chance of females from those seeds right? I mean, you would probably have to thin the herd a lot more, but if it is from good stock…?

4 Likes

@Whodat66

I believe you only get seeds if s female hermies or gets pollinated by a male.

I don’t think males produce seeds? But could be completely wrong on that