Do tricoms rippin while drying

That is the question

1 Like

I believe they stay at the same THC content as the had when harvested.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ripen as in turn more amber?

1 Like

Interestingly, we we just discussing this over in another thread. Rather than repost here, I’ll link my response:

1 Like

let’s hope this is myth

1 Like

Which part?

I’m fairly confident trichomes do degrade over time after harvest. That’s why we use lightproof and airtight containers for storage. It’s the best way to slow the environmental impact on thc degradation. I think @Audiofreak inadvertently proved this by demonstrating the superiority of Grove Bags over old mason jars - the grove bag being more designed to protect terpenes. Consequently the product more well insulated with the Groves lasts much longer in an almost “freshly harvested” state, while buds stored in a glass jar didn’t hold up quite the same way. That wasn’t the exact experiment, but it’s the takeaway for sure.

4 Likes

Well i hope they do i was a couple days out a n d found a nanner. So i harvested 160 days from sprout

I wish i had a bigger scale although wet weight can be misleading. Heavy dense nugs full of sugary goodness. When i cut the trellis it flopped all over. Ow for some more waiting.

3 Likes