Do they look ready?

According to the info I was given , they still have 2 weeks to go …

Snap_001%20-%20Copy Snap_001%20-%20Copy Snap_006%20-%20Copy Snap_006%20-%20Copy Snap_007

1 Like

Can we get a picture of the whole cola?

2 Likes

17%20-%20Copy

@HornHeadSnap_015 16

This is from a middle branch

01 02

This is the top … Only looks like maybe 10% is brown … Today they are 88 days old … 12.5 weeks

1 Like

Looks like a good 2-3 weeks

4 Likes

I have the 26 th marked for the time they are supposed to be ready , give or take a few days , Im really liking this new Teslong scope so far tho… Yep

2 Likes

At least 2-3 more weeks.

1 Like

Make sure you have good airflow. That one cola has some worrisome dark spots. Just keep an eye on your rh and air flow. Looking great, otherwise!

2 Likes

They are in central air with their own duct ( 72 deg. ) , a fan , and rh is running about 45%

3 Likes

VERY NICE LADY…a few more weeks of watching n waiting will reward you with lots more bulk and thc-ness.

1 Like

??? Will they put on more weight ??? Pretty much figured the last 2 weeks they just gained potency …

usually a noticeable increase in both…worth the wait.

Last two weeks is when they really pack on the weight.

1 Like

Going by the FF feeding schedule … It says to OMIT the “Grow Big” and cut the “Tiger Bloom” in half … Keep the same “Big Bloom” nutes ( 3 tbls per gal. )… Being 2 weeks out , Should I keep feeding them ??? Or should I keep flushing them … ???

Grow big should be cut after week 5 of flower. Big bloom can be used throughout the entire grow. It’s organic and there’s barely anything in it. From the last pic you look closer to 3 weeks out.

1 Like

@bluethumb Looks like 3-5 weeks left it will pack on more weight and be perfect Patience grasshopper

1 Like