Do these Trichrome say harvest time?

I have two ILGM Power Plant and one Gold leaf… I have been in flower for 5 weeks. I have attached pics of the trichromes with a 15x macro lens… at least one of the power plant colas has started to have a mix of milky and brown trichromes. the others all appear milky to me. Looking for opinions on harvest… I think I am very close as today was the first time I have seen any brown trichromes and from what I have read a mix of brown and milky is what I am looking for… opinions??

1 Like

Could you post pic of full plant? She still has white pistils. Can u get close up of a bud in s.center of plant? Looking good.

3 Likes

Little while to go yet. Don’t go by the sugar leaves look at the inner bud. Also a lot of white hairs yet. This is the period that gold leaf fattens up.
Are these auto’s or photos.
Do you have a picture of whole plant. I’ve grown a bit of goldleaf the other I have not.
Most gold leaf i have done went 10 or more weeks really fattened up in the last 2 or 3 weeks and the hairs went real gold all over. Killer weed.

1 Like

These are feminized plants. not autos. The leaves got nut burnt a couple of weeks ago… I flushed after, but clearly the damage is done.

3 Likes

From the pics I still see white pistils and the browning pistils are still relatively long. I start checking Trichomes when I see the pistils browning and receding back towards the bud. I would estimate 12-14 days left :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks for the help!! This forum is perhaps the most informative, least offensive forum on the WHOLE internet!! What a great group of like minded folks!

2 Likes

Let’s see a picture of one representative cola in white light.

Like stated; monitor trichomes on flower calyx and not sugar leaves which mature faster.

Everyone’s too stoned to fight, roflmfao