Do these girls look ready to cut?

So i have 4 autos growing. Zkittles, Girl Scout Cookies, Bana Kush and Sour Diesel. All have been started at the same time and have been going for about 12 weeks now. Well since 12/1/21 to be exact. Do these look about ready to harvest? Im seeing more milky white and a few amber.

3 Likes

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

1 Like

Not yet but you got a big wad of nanners about to pollinate them…

6 Likes

I thought there was a bunch of nanners. Look out for more.

Nice catch on the nanners
Plant looks like its got a couple weeks left. You want nearly all those white hairs to turn brown and recede back into the calyx’s then start checking trichomes for cloudy to amber for desired affect. Id get rid of those nanners first and check thoroughly for more.

1 Like

Shit thanks for that catch! Just pluck them out gently as possible im assuming?

2 Likes

Gently remove with clippers and tweezers. Try not to break them open

2 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up: just don’t open them or you get seeds out of your girls that catch the pollen

4 Likes

Awesome catch B … i hope you critique mine like that…make sure i zoom in if you see something…:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: great job :sunglasses: and needs more amber for my taste…couple more weeks.

2 Likes

Took care of the nanners today. Saw a couple more really small ones but that was about it. I did notice a bit of amber on all but still more clear than milky and amber which i why i was curious when would be optimal to harvest. Ill see how they come along in the next two weeks. And thanks for the video @oldmarine definitely got some good tips from there. Based off that video id say about 2-3 more weeks.

1 Like

If you see nanners, the pollen sac has already opened. Those nanners are what’s inside a pollen sac. Hopefully they were buried far enough that the pollen rubbed off on their way out. If so, you’ll just end up with a few seeds.

1 Like

I did notice even up close they looked pretty slick and clean.

Then hopefully the bud contained the pollen and you’ll just develop seeds local to that bud.

2 Likes