Do plants drink at night?

The mold came in and I have had some loss. It attacked the top of some of my colas. darn.
Its 96% humidity outside right now. And the rooms were averaging about 70 degrees maybe a few degrees less. good air flow was not enough. And I was feeding them heavy. Molds like a rich diet. I maybe lost 1/10 of my colas. Parts of colas included. I think the mold is dead or at least its not progressing. I am using a dehumidifier in one room and a heater in the other. That seems to have done the trick. I am going to wait until starting to harvest before cutting away any bad spots. Grey mold is constantly present here, all the leaves are dropping outside and temps in the 50’s. Bringing my plants inside from the outside there is sure to be pests involved. My rooms are a mess and I am disappointed my plants got so big. In the picture the light is about 7’ 2’’ off the floor. which means the plants are 5’ or bigger. It would have been better to be a foot shorter. This surely would not have worked without a light mover. And I am far from optimum with my footprint and light.
Its going to be a big harvest though and it will probably be one or two plants at a time as they mature. I anticipate starting on the 20th of this month. Gold leaf leads the way. I have one with about 20 colas averaging 12’'. Nice and dense. All the plants have about the same its just that with the haze it was hard to keep an even canopy.
The lady bugs worked like a charm though. I have not seen any sign of mites and I still have ladybugs in the rooms. There is no way I could have effectively sprayed all the veg so I am happy about that.

1 Like

the hieght and some bud mold.

Sounds like you are going to be forced to invest in a dehumidifier :slight_smile: I got one way back when I had RH issues, and it puled the RH in my room down to 40%. The girls were lovin’ it :heart_eyes:

Here is my 1st Gold Leaf right before taking the Top kola. I am only going to post 1 pik. Do not want to blast your thread. I will be posting about mine in a new topic. This is the one where I bent the top kola over. (I kind of just worked it with my fingers until it laid over on it’s own. Nothing brutal :slight_smile: )

p.s. don’t mind the unpainted wall. These 2 outgrew the 4’x4’ tent, so I took it down. I am build a new room anyway. It was time to move! Peace

1 Like

Just after a hair cut lol. There is no sign of mites and still a few ladybugs around. They need another week. Probably no more