Do my flowers appear to be where they should be

I flipped my GDP’S to 12/12 on September 7. I didn’t know at the time that you start counting the weeks to harvest when first flowers appear. So I am probably around 4 and a half weeks. Just wanted to get some insight on if they are where they should be. I have no idea if they are where they should be.

14 Likes

Your plants look great! They are right on track…nice work! :+1:

3 Likes

looking great buddy… im hoping they are where you left them…:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

very nice you are going to have a great harvest. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

They look great keep it up

4 Likes

Nice work!

5 Likes

Nice work!!

5 Likes

Nice looking grow!

3 Likes

Very nice I’m jelly

1 Like

gonna be nice 10 grams :+1:

1 Like

The ladies look great. keep it up. You are on the road to a wonderful harvest. :cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

Alright the girls are approaching 7 weeks. I’m definitely going to start a journal on next grow. 3 plants doing great. What was my Healthiest lady nearly went down to cal-mag deficiency. She is making a slow recovery. I’m pretty sure she would have been my best result, but at least I’m learning. Here’s some current pics

6 Likes

Yep perfect right at the tops of the branches :blush:I’m jk they look delicious your getting close…how far are u in flower from flip

I flipped on September 7. So I’m about 7to 8 weeks. Pics were taken at 6 weeks. Checked them last night still pretty clear, starting to cloud up a little.

1 Like

Yeah got a lil tomtom from that plhots u still have some white pistols but sont let white pistils fool you they can trough white pistils as there angering up in one last attempt to pollinste

I pulled the cal-mag damaged one out of tent, all the leaves are damaged, dieing off . Not getting any growth in bud size. I checked buds with my loupe, they actually had some amber. So I’m going to go ahead and harvest. I wanted to keep the buds separate from the others. We’ll see if they are worth the effort.

Hows it looking today?

Harvested damaged one, buds were small. Hung in drying tent. They dried out quick. Haven’t weighed them. Probably got couple ounces. Went ahead and burned a couple of the small larfy ones. They were pretty potent. Going to harvest other 3 plants this weekend.