Do my bud look airy auto pink runtz

This is my current grow 2 grape kush photo and one blue dream photo.

2 Likes

This summer my first outdoor grow had airy buds from big colas, temps reached over 100F a few times with no shade.

About 10 weeks ago

Was your budz soft when drying

@Hoodguy they were a little soft but after had the first little branch to snap went right into the Grove bags and after a month and a half came out the same way it went in but alot stinkier and sticky.

Just asking just cut my down two days ago and when I feel the bud it kind of soft but tight

How you guys like it the start of week 6

1 Like

Lookin good. Long way to go but keep on this path and be patient, you’ll have some luxurious buds to enjoy!

This like the middle of week 7 does it look skinny

1 Like

Looks like you’ve still got another 4-6 weeks to go, easy. You’re 7 weeks from breaking soil, right?

She needs 10 weeks in flower, not just 10 weeks alive.

1 Like

No that’s Bruce banner and its in 7 week of flower started it oct 4 2021

1 Like

Then yes it’s definitely skinny for it’s age. You got seeds in any of the calyxes?

No but i think that it’s next week 7 because breeders not count til it start flowering so in that cause it’s week five

That would be a lot less alarming, then. I think Brucie tends to take a solid 8-10 weeks. I’ve never grown one but I think @ThermoNukePanda @ReelOfishalTrees and maybe @SilvaBack203 and some others have - they may have a better feel for how long flowering lasts.

2 Likes

It’s why bigger now and still growing

1 Like

Your girl looks good. Yea some ny purple haze outside had to go 12 weeks probably more if it wasn’t super cold. The inside 1 went 10 weeks but at week 9 I changed my light schedule 2 10-14 to speed up the trichomes

My Bruce’s, one went 9 weeks flower and the second went 10weeks.

I don’t believe these will be too airy either, actually my first one was only because I got impatient but here ya go you said you like to see other masterpieces so check it out and let me know what you think :thinking:

2 Likes

I am getting lucky on 1 auto. Gg extreme i think. Rock hard. I am totally surprised. Treating her just like my photo gg and she is way dense. I do have her under a 3k bestva. Need the heat. The lemon next to her i do not expect this. I just laid the light on her from beginning. Auto are fillin

for me so I just growem straight up.

1 Like

So when it says flowers in 10 weeks that means 10 weeks in flower?