Do my bud look airy auto pink runtz

2 Likes

Welcome!!! Do you have any more pics?

3 Likes

They looks good and still growing

1 Like

Looks auto

1 Like

They look small and young. I’d just keep hammering them with light for another 6-8 weeks. Maybe less but don’t count on it.

3 Likes

There is a lot more growing to go she will fatten up

2 Likes

Whats ur temp in ur tent . Cause if ur temp goes up higher then 27 degrees Celsius u will most likely end up with airy buds i know because it happened to my last grow i couldnt get the temp down to 22-23 degrees it stayed around 29 -32 degrees and because of that my buds were airy .so make sure u keep ur temps down around 22-23 degrees Celsius specially in late flower

1 Like

I’m gonna go and say I don’t think it is the heat that caused the airuness it’s the auto. I’ve done autos in all sorts of temps less more and even a nice set temp and they still come out softer and airy I think it is just something that autos do. I’m not saying it is a bad thing they do grow and smoke good give a great buzz but they r nothing compared to a photo pla t. First grow I had airy autos temps hung between 75 and 83 with lights on and high 60 to 73 lights off. Second grow I held the room at like ú5 highest and about 62 lights off same shit. Last grow as GDP autos came out fairly well but heat was in the 80s no hotter than 85 still softer buds. I just think it has to do with the genetics of the plant. I’m most sure I didn’t mess up on like 16 auto plants where they all come out the same basically but I can grow an auto with rocks for buds.

2 Likes

See with my white widow the buds were dence they were heavy and my temp was 32 degrees Celsius in flowering thats to hot i read on the internet about it and they said if ur temps are above 26degrees Celcius you will end up with airy buds now if i could of got my temp down to 22-23 degrees Celsius the buds would of been dence and when i dried it thats when i seen the buds were airy

My temps was right the whole grow so idk I guess aouts need them lower

I got some photos I’ll upload pictures later there in about there 6 the week of flowering

I agree with @Mark0427 don’t think it has to do with the heat but I did notice that if you feed autos lightly they look good this is my cheese autoflower from ilgm really happy the way she turn out just my opinion happy growing :v:.

3 Likes

Is that dried an cured already look good we will see how mine do just cut it down it was ready

Yeah dried and cured not disappointed.

Did you wet trim or dry trim

When did she start to flower?

Wet trim and cut her down month and half ago and that’s been curing in them grove bags which I heard from on this site thank you to all on that but so far been really lucky all mine are like this I’m starting purple Kush autoflower from ilgm next might start a journal here thanks and happy growing :v:

1 Like

That could be an issue with me as I feed them as I feed my autos. They never seem to mind it as they usually look great just loose airy buds. So might be the nute factor there u mentioned. Idk. Maybe I’ll try an auto with just jacks and see

That’s what seems to work for me feed them at half strength or less throughout the hole grow depending on what soil you use I use 50/50 happy frog and ocean forest with 20% perlite and I have a 4x4 grow tent with 2 tsl2000 and I do good for myself every grow is different but like seeing everyones work to really amazing thank you all and happy holidays.

2 Likes