Do my 15 day old bruce banner, gorilla glue and girl scout extreme auto autoflowers. My first grow! Any tips would be appreciated

I hang dry.

3 Likes

I hang dry in my tent then dry trim. It’s pretty dry here so I figure if I trim out all the other stuff, they will dry too fast.

3 Likes

@oldmarine @Docnraq thank for the reply. Its actually pretty humid here on the Eastcoast. I use an a.c. in my grow area which is in an outside shed in a tent. Lol. So I think wet trim would be right for me with humid conditions. So aftet I wet trim do I leave branches whole and hang dry or cut branches reall small like nuggets and lay them out to dry on a mesh drying rack?

1 Like

I would hang dry. Drying on racks requires more work (turning and monitoring) and I’m lazy. Wet trim. Hang branches on hangers.Try to keep temps in the 70s. Hot drying will lead to harsh smoke.

3 Likes

It does sound early. Also there are a lot of fresh light colored pistils in your pictures. I would say few
weeks left to let them get fatter.

That is what I do.

I think I will go this route next harvest. My dry times have been pretty quick.

4 Likes

Leave em whole and hang.

Like that only with all the sugar and fans are gone.

1 Like

Yep, me too. Looking back at your trichome pics, you might have more than a week left, still see a few white pistols. Nicely done Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes! I’m doin BB auto also I’m on day 81 and I still got a week or more. No real amber to speak of yet, I’m going for a bit couchlock(ier).

1 Like

@Docnraq @OGIncognito @HMGRWN @oldmarine Thanks for all the replies!! Im gonna keep monitoring and posting, lol!!

2 Likes

What up ILGM fam? Heres a few pics

2 Likes

oh my goodness. that pic looks great. my first grow too. I am going to copy your idea. I guess that is the bending part and canopy. lots to learn. thank u
this post should be with your beginning pic. I get so confused

1 Like

@beachglass thanks for the compliment. Any questions feel free to ask while its all still in my head, lol

1 Like

@oldmarine @beardless @OGIncognito @PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN what’s up peeps? Quick question, so flushing before harvest, how many times do i flush and when?

I flush 1 gallon per plant daily the last 10 days, I’m using 2.5 gallon pots. Bigger the pot more water. I will use a molasses flush about 4 times. I know the plant has taken in all the sugars but if there’s a chance the molasses is taking in, sweeter and smoother smoke :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok so i have 5 gallon pots so maybe 2 gallons of water. So flush every day? It doesn’t keep the roots to soggy?

You’re in coco, so you’re good. If the next day appears to wet, wait a day. Make sure the run off can’t wick back into the plant. She looks great Brother! Some good smoke coming up soon :love_you_gesture:

So when I flush do I flush everyday or just when its time to water?

I would say either or…OR when the soil is dry enough…remember the point to flushing is to get them nutes out the soil and roots :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Yummy looking frosting!

1 Like

@oldmarine @Bobbydigital @Homegrown2 @PurpNGold74 @Docnraq @OGIncognito
Hey grow fam whats up? Quick question, so I started flushing 4 plants out of my 6 on Thursday. Its been 7 days today and only got in 2 flushes on each plant, after the 1st flush I waited like 4 days and flushed again but to be honest the soil was still very wet, so after the 2nd flush its been 3 days now and the soil is still very wet. Do I still flush again tomorrow even though the soil is really wet still? Or do I wait till it dries out but then it will be longer then 7-10 days and these 4 ladies are just about ready to be cut down. Any info here will be super handy… thanks