Do I trim the fatties?

Uh maybe not i see sectionals that hint at pollen sacks( but they might just be still growing into calyx) @Covertgrower second opinion?

1 Like

What happens when she starts “flowering” and how will I know? :thinking: Is she close?!? I’m eager :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She will die so fast if she even thinks about growing pollen sacks. :scream:

2 Likes

It looks like your hitting week 1 of flowering they still have a little stretching to do but you’ll start to see a lot more pistil clusters soon

1 Like

This pic I’m commenting to if u zoom in u can see the white hair’s coming out

1 Like

Snapped a few more of my trouble maker. I genuinely have no idea what I’m looking for :flushed:

1 Like

Totally a girl :wink: so u don’t have to make her die so fast haha :rofl:

3 Likes

This. I need pistils like these or I get sketched out. Why is my girl such a pain?

3 Likes

This is the pic u posted

Yes! These finally started poking out Friday morning! BUT the pistils on my other girls grew out so fast that it was obvious they were ladies. This girl is just a sloth or something :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yea maybe just a late bloomer

She’s been growing sooo fast though. Everything except those “pistils”

1 Like

I forgot to eat dinner… smoked a little and suddenly I remember! :joy:

Omg lol that would deff make u remember dinner :stew: then haha

1 Like

Yep all female. Lol. Enjoyed the conversation along the way to here though. Keep’em green!

2 Likes

Always :kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

You guys miss me yet? :joy:

Confession time:
I didn’t know that “water only” soil meant that you’re not supposed to add anything… so I did a bit of damage but thankfully my ladies seem to not be too angry with me over my ignorance.

So… if you notice that I trimmed some leaves after saying I wouldn’t, it’s because I lied. And because I’ve trimmed off damaged leaves. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s a couple hours yet before lights off but my girls seem droopy :thinking: they were watered this morning. Hopefully they won’t be angry with me for long :heart:

1 Like