Do I trim the fatties?

Yeah u would like the scrog method u can get a crazy yield from it that’s how I’m gonna do my purple platinum

1 Like

I’m so so sorry for being so clueless and worried. Is this normal?

I’m clearly paranoid about males/herms

3 Likes

Yup totally normal those are just swollen calyx just a good sign they’re in/ going into flower

2 Likes

You are good to grow, is that was the one you thought may “hermie”?

2 Likes

Nah, she was showing early. The one I’m still waiting for… BUT I’m pretty confident I see pistols trying to pop up on my slow girl. I’m hoping she shows a little better before we take off so I have peace of mind.

2 Likes

I should probably smoke a little more and stress a little less :rofl:

4 Likes

U should totally smoke more lol :wink: worry less they look great

1 Like

Rolled a few for the roadtrip this weekend :heart: :+1::drooling_face:

1 Like

Dear Lord… one more question before I hit the road. :confounded::weary: I’ve had a few gnats here and there but nothing crazy so I just threw a sticky fly trap up and sprinkle a little diatomaceous earth on the top of the soil after watering. I lifted the air pots off the trays today while watering my girls in back and examined them… there are little larvae living in tiny pools of run off water in the trays :nauseated_face: I sprinkled some diatomaceous earth on there too… but should I be ordering something else so I can treat them better when I get home?

2 Likes

Captain Jacks Dead Bug, watered into the soil will kill them too. @amanda0412

3 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I did not know that :thinking: …that’s good to know I saw one gnat but used d.e and haven’t seen any since so good luck hope u get it solved :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to forum you picked a good thread to read loco pretty smart grower he’s one of the main people that helped me get started over a year ago, he’s a mess but a good mess. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m also a mess :heart: maybe not a good one :rofl:

1 Like

are your pots elevated? there should be some space between the bottom of the pot and the tray. I use. pot elevators

If you buy them don’t buy them off amazon. They should only cost a few dollars a piece. most grow shops have them.

Also, I wouldn’t leave my runoff water sitting in the tray. It will attract…gnats. If you don’t already I would suggest to clean up water and debris from your grow area regularly . it will help keep pests away.

2 Likes

My pots can with the elevators I was lucky

I keep my space pretty clean- I’m just usually watering before work in the a.m. and didn’t realize there was water sitting. My trays have a few spots that sit higher up to hold the pots out of any run off-- does that do the same thing?

1 Like

Made it home tonight right after lights kicked back on. Haven’t seen my girls since Friday :hushed:

For the most part I think they did okay while I was MIA :heart: :blush:

Now for a game of 21 questions…

1 Like

This is the plant that’s been sketching me out since I stunted her growth a bit during transplant (sorry, baby girl). She has pistils (right? Am I crazy?) But they’re teeny tiny :face_with_monocle: I watch this girl like a hawk. Can it be normal for some of them to just grow itty bitty pistils? I feel nuts.

Any idea what causes this or if I need to do something? I found this mess while watering my babies.