Do I trim the fatties?

No, I haven’t. I adjust her water to around 6.0-6.3. She’s the only one it’s happening to though.

I’m not even sure what ppm is :hushed:

2 Likes

Are you in coco or soil? Also it looks like your ladies in the pic might be in preflower.

5 Likes

Ppm is parts per million I haven’t had to use it since ive been growing organically(and got yelled at by nicky for that) but it’s how dense your water is packed with nutrients/ minerals you can check your run off ppm vs water given ppm to see how much your plants are absorbing(or how much nutrients are in the soil)

3 Likes

I couldn’t tell if it was new growth or pre-flower

I found a local live organic soil that has a great reputation and mixed it 3 parts soil, 1 part worm castings. I’ve been looking into natural ways to add nutrients if my girls ever need a little something something.

1 Like

Im guessing new growth my Jack herer has 9pronged leaves and new growth seriously looks like pistils

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking cuz of the way the center was growing

Are you talking about the tips or the lighter green around the top?

The tips on the top looks kind like pistils but when I zoom in looks more like new growth

It’s so strange that you can’t :heart: too many posts or it cock blocks you :woman_shrugging::rofl:

3 Likes

The tips- I’ve noticed sometimes the new stuff comes in yellowish but turns green after a short time. :heart:

1 Like

You’ll be running out of nutrients really soon I’d give them 2 weeks at most before yellowing starts my recommendation is down to earth 444 and 484 and bloodmeal to get you through also water your plants with 1/2 tablespoon of epsom salts and 1/4 tablespoon of unsulphured molasses dissolved per gallon of water every watering

1 Like

The lighter green is new growth. The tips are from either the soils built in nutrients, or ph water needs.

what soil is it in?

It’s a local live organic soil made to have everything cannabis loves :+1:

3 Likes

It might be a bit rich for it. Won’t hurt it.
@GreenSnek seems to have your recipe for nutes. I haven’t gone living soil yet. I will soon though. Yay mother earth!

1 Like

I should add- I’m not an ass just trying to be vague :rofl: the soil has my town in it’s name :heart:

1 Like

I’m new to this site. The likes messed me up too.

P.s. I appreciate you ALL :blush:

Thank you for letting me tap into your brain power!

1 Like

No prob I love helping out where I can

1 Like