Do I need to up the nitrogen

This gorilla glue auto is around 5 weeks flowering, and I notice it’s a little paler in color than the OG kush photo next to her that’s been flowering for a couple weeks. It’s in living soil with fox farm fruit and flower 4-9-3 and worm castings. Is it just light in color because it’s getting closer to the end, or should I hit it with some fish emulsion to give it a nitrogen boost at this point.

3 Likes

Looks fine. I would soldier on. No N needed. That gg looks great.

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ll let it do it’s thing. Probably only 3 weeks to go.

1 Like

Maybe. Watch the trichs close from here out. Pistils turning well. Those buds should fatten good. I love growing gg.

3 Likes

Nitrogen is a mobile nutrient. The lower leaves would show the lack of enough nitrogen first. Also, N demand is lower this far along in flower.

4 Likes

GG was 1 of my favorites. Easy to grow and train. You can just about watch the buds getting fatter by the day

4 Likes

That’s what I’m waiting for. I’m hoping this last two or three weeks will bring on the bulk and density.

2 Likes

Mine sure did

1 Like

Maybe a compost tea to speed up the breakdown of that 4-9-3 mix you have in there.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with how to do that, but I can probably look it up.

1 Like

easy recipe is in a five gallon bucket, a cup of earthworm castings (cheap at Home Depot) and tablespoon of unsulfered blackstrap molasses (also cheap at any supermarket) in dechlorinated water (or charcoal filtered water) and a air stone to agitate the surface for oxygen exchange. brew that for 48 hours and when you see the foam at the top your good.