Do I need to go full veg after 12 days?

So I’m done, thank you @dbrn32. Shoulda done this from jump street but mistakes are made to be corrected. And thanks again to @MrPeat and @Newbiegrower251 for all the help. This could be up and running sooner rather than later. Wife told me she felt bad because she’s got packages coming tomorrow on my birthday…I told her, don’t worry I’ll order myself something, she said OK! Thanks again!

6 Likes

Well that is good news indeed. Glad she is onboard. Wait till she sees the price tag. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, haven’t quite figured that out yet but it’s here on the ninth!

1 Like

Did you here there’s a bill to decriminalize marijuana at the Federal level. Great news I believe and it should pass!

3 Likes

Look around for coupon code. There are at least a few for 10% off usually. $100 is $100 lol

1 Like

Thanks I’m looking!

1 Like

look at this link

1 Like

I hope it passes, legal state where I live but I’d like to see the feds get onboard with this. Been long enough!

yeah, I have friends that were busted eons ago & it hangs around thier necks alot, like applying for jobs, getting pulled over for anything, it’s all on record & needs to go away. I think it will at some point soon but should have been sooner. even in your legal state if your company sez no pot smoking they can and will fire you, if your on any federaly owned land and have it you will go to jail without passing go. If your in one state that its legal & pass to the next state thats legal your trafficing drugs. The list of assosiated stupidity with this law is vast an I’m starting to get on a soap box so I’ll quit now.

1 Like

Agreed! I’ve waited a long time for this.

1 Like

@MrPeat I told her this morning over coffee, she choked, I performed the hymlic method and she forgot why she choked. Actually I reminded her of what she said, she called me an “@sshole” and we’re good!:sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

@dbrn32 @MrPeat the HLG 650 R is in and up, I currently have it on full at 48” above the canopy of 2, 17 day old plants. Plants are small. Including current pics, watering between 5 to 6 ml a day but have held off watering, this would start day 2 without water.

I’ve read where veg should be 36” at full power but wanted to check before doing anything else. My heat is up to 81 with two inlines running constantly at 10, slows occasionally but this is really generating some heat. Was in the 50’s here today. So maybe better tonight. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Tx

1 Like

I would lower the fixture and cut power. No need to eat up that much power on plants that size. Maybe lower a foot and run at half power and see how they do.

3 Likes

Will do! Thanks

2 Likes

Yup… @dbrn32 is spot on. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Wow! What a difference! After just two days I see new growth, best part is I gave up on a third plant but left it in…oh yeah! It’s back! So now I’m back to three and seeing an obvious difference in growth. It’s too warm out, tent is set up for cold, running around 81 with two 6” inlines running quite a bit but humidity suffers. I have 2 humidifiers running continuously on full but the humidity in the tent reads in the 40’s when the inlines run, then jumps to upper 50’s. Should I be concerned? The water mist is around the plants (no droplets) on leaves. Tx

I don’t run anything like that for my tent. Just my HLG lights and a small fan. They are just seedlings so the box fan is off for now.

1 Like

Mist type humidifiers could potentially cause issues with you electronics and in some cases leave a residue on plants. Evaporative one’s are better. IMO!

2 Likes

Thanks checking that out now!

1 Like

Thanks @Holmes ordered 4 gal evaporative after a bit of research! Also, really liked your tip on the clear solo root observation! Tx

1 Like