Do I need to change something about my setup?

Question from a fellow grower:

I’ve been out there for the last 7 years, cultivating marijuana. This
year I must do most by myself… though its alot of work… you see I
put 99 full term plants for the eye in the sky… then I run 10 hookers 3
times… so 10 light deps holding 500 to 600 plants, times three.
Though we are only getting a pound per light dep plant. Is there anyway
to step it up…

I am sorry but, this post does not make a lot of sense to me. Why are we fielding emails from a member of Bergmanns Lab?

1 Like

@latewood I’ve seen the “ClaireILGM” name doing this a lot. I’ve never understood why, or what any of them really mean?

It is when growers email for support. Claire posts these onto the forums to get their questions answered. Claire works with Robert at the office in Amsterdam :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Right. Some new growers take advantage of our secure email because, they are afraid of or, haven’t gotten used to using a forum. Many of our members are retired professionals, warriors, and teachers. Many have never used the internet for anything more than checking email. Like my Mom. :slight_smile:

This is not from a member from bergmans lab. Could you help this grower with his question?

Re-phrase your question in more conventional terms, it is impossible to answer as asked.

… “then I run 10 hookers 3
times… so 10 light deps holding 500 to 600 plants, times three.
Though we are only getting a pound per light dep plant.” ???

'Through my question originally said… how can I get more then a pound
off one plant, light dep? If you are getting a pound off light dep,
there has to be some sort of magic behind it. 90 grams off one light dep
plant is unheard of. ’

Umm, yeah, maybe explain what “light dep” means? No one seems to be familiar with this term, nor maybe any of the others.

You can get as much as 600 grams per plant, and even much more, depending on how it is grown.

We really need this explained in a different way, with different terminology. Is this a abbreviation for something?

~MacG

1 Like

I would speculate that it is a larger grow and “light dep” is each bank of lights. But as we all know speculation doesn’t help :smile:

In my 11 years of moderating Cannabis cultivation, I have never seen the term light dep.

This sounds like a commercial grow. Awaiting clarification from poster.

1 Like