Do I need more Light or turn up my bloom channels?

i do not have a tds meter. ph run off 6.3… lights mars hydro (2000 watts) 500 from the wall…(600 Watts) viparspectar 360 watts from the wall and a maxsisun (500 watts) 260 watts from the wall…18 inches above plants in a 5x5x72 @Myfriendis410

1 Like

If you are going to run media you gotta have one. They’re cheap and work great.

You have adequate light so we know you can get good nutrient transport. I would be upping the feed regimen and cal mag and shoot for around 800 to 900 ppm in. PH 5.8 or so. Without that meter you really don’t know what you have.

2 Likes

ok i will get the meter asap. so up my cal mag and micro, bloom? and thanks

1 Like

Shoot for the value I pointed out while maintaining your Lucas Formula ratio.

1 Like

I hit the switch about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I think I got a male in my tent or a he-she! should i get rid of this now? is it a male plant? It has white hairs split along with these balls just pop up under the buds. @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @Spiney_norman @BobbyDigital

2 Likes

From what I see, looks like pistils coming out of them. Those should be female

2 Likes

I concur. Calyx (female parts)

See the 2nd pic… Those balls are on the side not in the middle of a branch. I was thinking they were buds growing…but they have not opened in days and it is the only plant that has them. I got the seed from a buddy Gelato #33 strain. It grows different from all my plants. None of them have ball like things on them just split white hairs. But this plant has the balls on the side with white hairs.! @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital 20191204_114323|666x500

Males parts won’t spit out any white hairs. Only calyces will. The slightly concerning part is the darkening of the pistils coming out of those and they do appear swollen. I’d take one off and dissect it to investigate for possible pollination.

1 Like

investigate for possible pollination. all my other seeds are fems bought from ilgm. So where the pollin come from? do you mean crack open one of them balls?

Entirely female at this point. I see nothing that says male. Those structures are common on female plants and are swollen flower calyx.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Im going to listen to you guys and keep it. I Thought it may be a male but what I know…this my 1st time and im not afraid to ask. I’m so glad you said that, I cloned this gelato x3 new babies! And I got them to root and continue to grow with out humidity dome. This Strain Is GREAT to smoke but my 1st time growing it. Because of you guys I got a bigger tent, more lights, better feeding schedule. Thank you guys! @Myfriendis410 @BobbyDigital @dbrn32

3 Likes

if it has hairs, (pistils), Its female

2 Likes

Very nice healthy looking female you got there.

1 Like

i have tds meter…now what…lol I heard there is a chart to follow? @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Catch me up on your grow? Trying to keep up with all of these threads…

photos…4 week of flower