Do I need more Light or turn up my bloom channels?

2 AMNESIA HAZE…2 CHOCOLOPE … 2 bIG BUDS…1 GELATO 33 ALL PHOTO. DO I NEED TO SUPER CROP OR CLIP THE TOP TO FIT MY TENT 5X5X72? @Bobbydigital YOUR PLANT LOOK AWESOME!!! I SWITCHED MY LIGHT CYCLE TODAY AFTER A FULL FEED. MY AMNESIA HAZE IS ALMOST 2 FEET TALL NOW

2 Likes

Super cropping may be in your best interest for the amnesia. Topping now would delay your flip because you’d want her to recover from it before flipping. Haven’t grown the other strains so not sure what those do for stretch. My amnesia (although, different seed bank) was stretching at about 2” a day and was under 12” tall when I flipped. She ended up close to 3’ tall but she was also topped and trained to keep her as short as possible.

2 Likes

Will the mars hydro qb 2000 watt 3x5 coverage, plus my vipar work for my 5x5? @dbrn32 @garrigan62

@DeTHC420,

I won’t over ride @dbrn32,
But you have 25 square feet and 15 square feet of light. I go 3 square feet per plant. so 4 maybe 5 plants should do ya.

4 Likes

You are severely lacking in light and autos flower when they want

1 Like

Not exactly great, but that would probably work for what you have. Like @garrigan62 pointed out, you’re not using the whole space.

so what qb you recommend? if not the mars hydro TSL 2000 watt…its coverage is 3x5. i seen some good results from this light. @dbrn32

Coverage is 3x5 at veg intensity on 18 hour schedule. That light isn’t going to do real good flowering a space much bigger than a 3x3.

If you want a good led fixture ready to hang for 5x5, try fluence or gavita bigger lights.

ok i ordered 2 of them then! but since i hit the swich… should i change nutrients levels?
i use General Hydro Micro, Gro and Bloom. Right now its 2ml cal mag, 2ml micro, 1ml gro, 2 ml bloom per gallon. Should i change it? i heard people drop the cal mag and gro??? @dbrn32 @Spiney_norman

You will need the calmag more than likely. The people that don’t use gh grow with the others are usually following a version of the Lucas formula. If you search the site or web you can probably find everything you need to know. If not, there are a few Lucas users here still too.

1 Like

thanks for all your help!! Everyone! I got my new lights and i must say Mars Hydro QB is very bright! It really let me know that i had no where near enough light. They are 2000 watts but i see the true watts are 500 watts but i have 2 at 39 inches long covering my tent and the results i have seen from these lights are incredible! Thank you everyone. I hit the switch and several plants grew 2 to 4 inches in 48hrs. @dbrn32 I found the lucas Method…thanks again!

2 Likes

That is likely because of the reduced lighting schedule. Pretty normal when switching to flowering.

Can someone tell me what this is? i have 7 plants wich all recieve the same feeding. Only 1 is doing this. I also have 2 pots of the same strain and the other one is doing great. @dbrn32

What does the whole plant look like? My first guess would be temp/humidity issue, but I would rather see whole plant and get all the information about your grow.

@dbrn32 my temp did drop to 66f last night and this plant was infront of my tower fan…???

Sounds like could easily be a vpd issue. Also looks like you may have a little bit of a nutrient issue. How is your ph in and out?

1 Like

vpd? ph 5.5 to 6.1 in coco… ph coming out was 6.3… can it be i went from ph 6.1 to 6.5. i was told to lower my ph to 5.5 to 6.1… And i do have yellow light green leaves on the bottom of some plants.i thought because they where not getting light. feed schedule…mon water…tues…full feed…wed full feed…thurs water…fri nothing and i start over. 2ml cal mag 4ml of micro and 8ml of bloom per gallon. @dbrn32 @Spiney_norman @kellydans @HornHead

If it were me, I would try to be a little more strict on ph, like keeping between 5.8 and 6.0. Vpd is vapor pressure deficit, relationship between temperature and humidity you need to get ideal transpiration.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, @DeTHC420 sorry I have no experience with Coco. I know there’s several Growers on here that has experience with coco. I think @Myfriendis410 being one of them. Good luck

1 Like

Plant looks hungry to me. What is your TDS going in on feeding days? And what is the runoff? Also; how many watts (from the wall plug) does your light draw and how large is the space?

2 Likes