Do I Need A Carbon Filter?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“I have a small gorilla tent 2/2.5×6ft.
I have a 6 inch exhaust to the outside open vents in the bottom 4 air intake.
My question to you is if I’m venting outside do I need a carbon filter.
And do I need a inline 4 inch intake motor at the bottom on my tent.
If you could give me your take on this it would be deeply appreciated this is my first time around so I need all the help I can get.”

I use a filter in my tent, the only reason I use it is for smell. If you are somewhere where the smell is not an issue, then you could probably go with out one. But if the weed smell is an issue (neighbors, kids, parents, police), then a filter is a must to not draw the wrong attention to you…

Yeah if you go blowing the weed odor outside where others can smell it, it won’t be too hard to figure out where it’s coming from. Get the filter!
:grin::palm_tree::+1::v:

Stealth is key @OldStealth

Everytime I use the term I feel like I have to tag you! Lol

1 Like

Here’s to you @bob31. Stealth is, after all, a way of life most of us should be using. :sunglasses: No tell, no smell.

2 Likes

I was in the military and learned to be stealth a long time ago! That and always have an escape plan / plan b.

1 Like

If plan A fails, remember there are 25 more letters. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of it that way, lmao @OldStealth you’ve got some good ones!

1 Like

@bob31, 55 years of being a smartass. I got a great number of those. Share when I can. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Right on brother. I have brief flashes of brilliance but that’s about it! Keep em coming! @OldStealth

1 Like

Most that know me call me the king of comebacks. :sunglasses: