Do I love it? Let's find out!

:+1::+1:nice sounds like you got things going good

4 Likes

Congrats @Nug-bug! That Blue Cookies sounds dope! :v:

1 Like

You’ve been busy! Congrats on the stock of weed and all other grows!

1 Like

Nice job Nuggie

1 Like

so busy, plants harvested, drying, vegging, flowering…you are really growing, but that’s why we come here…information, motivation, encouragement, people to talk to…Gratz on the stash!
:man_farmer: @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it’s at least a 2oz gain from last grow, so it’s still improving.
Got the go ahead on a larger space, so I can have 2 flower spaces. Then I’ll see if I can keep up.
:sunglasses: :v: much love brothers

3 Likes

it’s tough keeping up…I am starting to grow past my needs, which is all I really came here for, so many temptations just being a big kid and ILGM my candy store!

4 Likes

Nice read :+1::+1: well done @Nug-bug

3 Likes

Just read it as well. Great job all around. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks @soilman837 and @budbrother

1 Like

Well guys been off the forum for a Lil over a week figured I’d give a rundown.

First off be careful what you ask for. A couple weeks ago I ask God to help me get off the subutex that I’ve been on a couple years for the opiates. Well so happens I got caught driving again on suspension ( for a lasped insurance ) . Well I sat in for 8 days and I’m out of town for work the weekend.
It’s Sunday morning now and I’ve made it thru. Had a pretty lax weekend. Any other time and we’d be wide open. I tell ya folks he’ll make a way!!! God is good!!
Anyway sorry for the long post , just wanted to let yall know what’s up with nugs.

2 Likes

I’m proud of you Whatever it takes to get her done

1 Like

I know the struggle. Been clean off opiates for 8 years now. Cannabis is my release, along with the many other benefits it provides me with :wink::v:

2 Likes

Hey man hope everythings ok

1 Like