Do I love it? Let's find out!

Well the crystal is a no go, Lil lass dampened off on me. The gl is still catching gears.
Will be starting another crystal shortly

:cry: @Nug-bug

1 Like

They are all aromatic.

I wouldn’t worry too much as long as they are not downwind of your normal prevailing winds during flowering months. It varies month to month.
Gold Leaf wasn’t any too skunky or anything. We don’t have any neighbors downwind of us. Our house is upwind from the garden too so we don’t really smell them unless we’re out there putting our faces right in them.

If you’re not sure search for a wind rose for your area to figure that out.
https://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/climate/windrose.html

Maine only includes Portland and Caribou, but I have a weather station and having lived here a while I know it’s NW most of the year.

1 Like

Shyt happens brother
I lost 3 during my last germination round
Drop that replacement buddy
:v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks will for the info.
I believe I can pull it off.
God willing
Thanks CB yeah ill get her going, seems like I always lose 1 :unamused:

4 Likes

3-QB288 $225 Source-HLG
1-Mean Well HLG-480H-C2800B $138 Source Arrow
3-Slate 2 Heat Sinks $60
2pcs 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8 x 6’ Aluminum Angle $14 Menards
Dimmer $6 Rapid LED
Wagos and wire and power cord $30 Amazon/ Hardware store
Total $475

6 Likes

Nice @Nug-bug!

Oh that’s just a list that was posted in another thread.
If I don’t copy here I’ll forget
Trying to figure up the best route
But while your here
UPDATE!!
FLOWER

Looking good to me,lots of frost same size as the finished buds from last harvest with weeks to go!
That 600 does the trick… for now.
Veg tents good Lil gold leaf is still alive ,God willing she make it through seedling phase.
1st round of clones veggin great,and I cut a monster cropped clone a few nights ago,didn’t have anything ready (ooh there’s one!) So I literally just cut stuck it in my mouth, slit it about a 1/2in and stuck it in the dirt in same pot as mom.
Left for work for 4 days come back and she’s laying on dirt. So I gave her water and tonight she was standing!!!
So I now have a mcc in the veg space with root bumps!!!
Git you a bait of that huh!

8 Likes

/8 Recipe
1 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil)
3.125 to 6.25 lbs of organic worm castings
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces steamed bone meal
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces bloom bat guano
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces blood meal
3/8 lbs or 6 ounces rock phosphate
3/32 cup or 1.5 tablespoons Epsom Salts
1/16 cup or 1 tablespoon sweet lime (dolomite)
1/16 cup or 1 tablespoon azomite (trace elements)
3/4

1 Like

If your looking for the best bang for your buck growing or buying if I had to buy a ounce this is what I would do

When done correctly, this recipe will take 10 days

First you must decarboxylate your raw material. Use the whole plant minus the roots. This will give you the highest medicinal effect.

Heat oven to 200-212 degrees. Put desired plant material in a mason jar and seal the top. Put jar in oven for 45 minutes.
After decarboxylation remove from oven and let it cool over night. This will allow the terpenes to absorb into the plant material.
Fill this jar with Organic Coconut Oil. Fill to the top of the jar covering all the plant material.
Cook in a water bath at 118 degrees for 5 days. Stir occasionally.
Remove from water bath and filter Coconut Oil. Squeeze the material to remove all the oil.
Re-fill the jar with new oil and heat for an additional 3 days. Remove from water bath and filter.

Now add Sunflower liquid Lecithin. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to one cup of coconut oil.

7 Likes

Really need to keep better notes!
Sd#1 is on her 64th day since flip,had flowers within a week of that,so should be finishing up in the next 2 weeks.
She had no new pistols till I feed her Thursday night, came back and white pistols everywhere. Guess this is her final push???
Looks like she’s trying to foxtail on me a lil,but in her defense the flower space has been running up to 84 here lately.
Went to the old place and got my ac unit out of the shed some I should have that taken care of here shortly.
Also put sd#2 in about 4 weeks after #1 but didn’t write nothing down :poop:
Lazy a$$
Will update pics tonight

4 Likes

What if you used oil for the bath? 118 degrees for oil wouldn’t be very hard on it and it wouldn’t evaporate, so you would have less maintenance to worry about over your 5 day period?

1 Like

Interesting - I am seeing new pistils popping out on the tops of my SSH. I was thinking the same thing - she’s trying to get one last gasp in before the end.

1 Like

I use this to make my oil

100$ and will maintain perfect temp
Set for 118 holds temp between 117.8 to 118.2
Can be set for 5 days run time and has a low water safety i only need to add water every three days and not that much either
Cook for a total of 7 to 10 days at 118

3 Likes

I really forgot to note everything… I’m also to lazy for this stuff… but… If them are happy and everything is good I don’t really care about it… :joy:
Just grow your stuff and… If you can show us what you do is great :+1:

1 Like

Here’s the pics I promised days ago

One on the left is the one that’ll be coming down in 2 weeks, water only since last Thursday
@M4ur
Ilgm sour diesel
9th week day 4
Partial cloudy partial clear, hopefully will be 100% cloudy with touch of amber in 2 weeks

10 Likes

your tent overflowith @Nug-bug…looking great!

1 Like

Thanks @BIGE the left one has been yellow or real light green (can’t tell in the hps glow) Forrest 2 weeks now. May have slacked to much on the N I guess
Buds still look good though

2 Likes

Looking delicious :yum: :face_with_hand_over_mouth::drooling_face: brother… Thank you for sharing that :+1::v:

1 Like

Anyhoo ideas why this girl is acting up?
Instead of the 3-2-2 the 4th week ff schedule called for I went 3-1-3
Bb,gb,tb
Her big sister turned yellow 2-3 weeks ago
No cal-mag given, may hit her with Epson on water day

1 Like