Do I love it? Let's find out!

i’m counting on my photos big time,like you i do not want any stresses on them or me!! lol

1 Like

I have no doubt youll get them to pull tbrew @Nug-bug
@BIGE yeah photos definitely get thirsty in flower
Ill water mine almost every day as well one in mid flower woohoo

4 Likes

Just received the email, my payment (cash) has arrived, my seed we be here soon!!!

7 Likes

hey @Nug-bug how did you do it if i may ask?

1 Like

Do what sir , @BIGE ?
Send cash?
I put the $179 in tin foil wrapped up stuck it in between the Christmas card and shipped it out.
Easy peezie

6 Likes

Is that what you were wondering?
At checkout at the shop, it will ask cc,cash whatever, hit cash and it will give the po. Box and detailed instructions

1 Like

ok, @Nug-bug i believe i’ll go this route buying seeds.
last round i used a cc and was worried stiff lol
not that i’m worried now but i like to swap things up and keep them guessing!

1 Like

That’s right, complacency is the home Growers worst mistake

2 Likes

never grow yourself into a corner…lol

3 Likes

@Nug-bug woohoo
I always send cash
It so easy and no banks involde for a paper trail
Lol like they cant figure out what going on in my basement just by looking at my amazon purchases lol
What strains did you pick up sir ?

8 Likes

10+10 wwf
10 crystal
5 goldleaf :sunglasses::smiley: @countryboyjvd1971
35 seeds for 179 that’s $5.11 a piece

3 Likes

i’m going to get some blackberry kush using cash i believe john…
yea,if they were watching me they would have already been here by now…lol
ebay and amazon know exactly what is uplol
if i get caught i’m going to say they bullied me into growing with all of their adds of grow stuff…
‘‘i tried to quit but they made me buy more grow stuff’’
i would plead insainty! i’m just krazy about this stuff!!!lol
nice haul,great price @Nug-bug

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about all the issues at once. Hopefully all is well now.

I placed previous orders cc, but figured I would go cash from now on as well. I always have shipped to different address, but figure it’s just as easy and another layer. I was told le needs warrant to access your accounts, so if it came to that we’re probably headed down slippery slope anyway. But it falls into the easy enough to do category, so may as well.

2 Likes

Hahahaha @BIGE that made me laugh and i may need to ise your defense as well if they come knocking lol
I want to try the lsd and a few others
I have a fee banana kush im gojng to pop here in a week or so just waiting to get the three i have in starter tent transplanted and into veg tent that should happen this weekend and ill drip the bk early next week :wink:
@Nug-bug thats a nice order youll be smiling fir sure
@dbrn32 I perfer the cash option as i stated
Glad tou decided to give it a try as well

5 Likes

Flower girl got transition nutes, and the one in veg got food too, along with the clones. Clones are starting on their 2nd node.
Failed attempt at FImed on the bigger clone.
Will attempt again when this node grows out.
1/4/18

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Nug-bug!

1 Like

Thanks @MattyBear

1 Like

When is the best time to switch from mh to hps?
I’ve been on a flower schedule since 12-26
Have got good pistols and the tip of tops are showing that tale ,tale signs.
Would now be the time ? Or…
@Donaldj @garrigan62

1 Like

@Nug-bug

To start your plant flowering when growing indoors, you need to mimic the lighting conditions found in Fall/Winter. This means taking the plant from the 18/6 marijuana light cycle used in the vegetative growth stage, and changing it to 12 hours light/ 12 hours darkness. You will also need to reduce the number of lumens you are giving your plant. This means changing your bulbs from a summer sun replicating 6500k, to 2700k which mimics the warm red sun of fall. As marijuana is a fall flowering plant, the shorter light hours and red light reproduce the conditions in nature. Be careful not to make this change before the plant has shown its pre-flowers as this will stress the plant and may cause it to become a hermaphrodite.

3 Likes

So as soon as I see pistols I can change, thanks