Do I love it? Let's find out!

Thanks @bob31 I’ll have to goffer back through and do it again.

1 Like

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971 sorry to keep bothering you about same question but I need confirmation so I can finalize my order, good sir.

Tisch is what I’m thinking, don’t mind my pre-school drawing. What do you think??

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 John Can you take a look at this for nug needs some advice!

1 Like

That all looks good @Nug-bug if where it says 6" on your paper is exhaust fans and 4" is intake fans save some money and eliminate the fans on the intake side and just have them as passive vents the 6"exhaust fans will be efficient enough to pull enough fresh air into your spaces through the intake vents and will create good negative pressure in your spaces also I do both my rooms with two 10" fans 1 for lights and 1 for exhaust…you could also reroute your exhaust ducting and use a wye to join them and put your carbon filter and 6" fan to do both spaces and get it down to1fan to handle exhaust for your spaces and one to handle exhaust for light… use speed controllers to dial it in…what do you think @Countryboyjvd1971 ? With that size space and only 1 hid light you may be able to tie it all together and use one fan to do both light and exhaust though it may be a little harder to dial in the negative pressure and how much heat to remove or leave from the light

1 Like

Dude! Thanks for the interest and for the different view.
I test ran the light in tent with my 440 on the exhaust of light pulling through it with a stub out intended for the carbon filter. It ran for maybe 1hr and was already at 90.
So I figured I needed one line for the light only and one for the actual tent exhaust.
But I’m digging the whole passive intake to eliminate the 4in. @WillyJ
Although now that I think about it the tent being meant for flower, the passive won’t work because of the light leaks??

1 Like

Yes I have 1 fan dedicated to lights and 1 to exhaust also :+1: @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Ok let me run this by you…
My space is 3ft from the hot water heater closet, that’s where I’m gonna run the intake to lights. It’s old house and you can see daylight all in there. So fresh air . Anyway would I need 2 one to bring the air in and then another one to exhaust the air,or would one on the exhaust side do it all? @WillyJ

2 Likes

@Nug-bug i have a Q. are you sending air to hot water heater closet,or bring air from there?
or both?

Well I know it will come from there, but if the system is running cold then I was gonna run light exhaust to help warm air?

1 Like

Top of the morning by the way @Bige @willyj

1 Like

Exhaust will do it all…use a speed controller so if you need more heat run on low need less turn controller up as needed @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Does the water heater closet get warm? If it does you might want to just take air fro the room outside your space…

2 Likes

Not very,the water heater is electric and as I’ve said the house is old, can see daylight everywhere

What size hid are you running? a 600 hps in that size tent probably won’t be running to cool @Nug-bug

good morning @Nug-bug! yea controller works wonders!
my 6’’ is down all the way keeping my room around 75f i turn it off a bit before they go to sleep to gain some heat,up to mid eighties… i have not run a heater yet and the room only drops down to upper sixties

2 Likes

Also good morning @Nug-bug @BIGE

2 Likes

Another also @Nug-bug is if you needed to heat up your veg spave a little you can put a damper in the light exhaust line and divert some of the heat into veg space…just a thought

1 Like

Yes sir it’s a 600watt. Well I’ve thought about it all and I guess I won’t know for certain until I get it running. Was just trying to get it all at one clip instead of ordering some and then having to wait longer for the 2nd order . If you follow me

That’s a good point @WillyJ
Oh and hear this.
Out of the blue yesterday the ol lady said, which seeds did you want for Christmas??
:slightly_smiling_face:
It was finally gonna happen, but instead I’m buying fans. Just my luck :pensive:
Maybe if I’m good… or maybe if I’m even naughtyer

2 Likes

Yes I follow…you should be good with the 2 6" fans to do the job… my veg room is a little larger than the whole space you’re doing and my flower room are being done by 2 10" and they’re on low to med except in summer

1 Like