Do I love it? Let's find out!

A while back we was having a windy day so I decided to tie down the pants on the deck…went to get string and when I return the ptw I’m taking today wasn’t there…I look down over railing and there she is about 12 ft or so down on her side…thank you god there was minimal damage lost a branch she was still vegging…I wonder if that stress has made her finish up earlier than others…I got 2 more outside they went out a little later but they are clones off same mother so same age but huge difference in amber mostly milky and maybe a couple ambers here and there on these other 2…maybe I should drop these off the deck also? Lol

4 Likes

It’s a good possibility that triggered her into a survival mode @WillyJ

1 Like

Hahaha she probably thought you was gonna kill her😂 12ft wow!
These ain’t no girly girls .

2 Likes

Some tiff bitches right there hahha

4 Likes

Yes couldn’t believe it! She looked a little ruff for a few days but bounced rite back! I’ll be taking her in a few just finishing up some other stuff…pics will follow

1 Like

Looky Looky, this sd is so smooth and so much flavor,just wish the high was better. Next ones I’m gonna let go 10-11 weeks

9 Likes

looks good from here @Nug-bug…lol

3 Likes

I’ll second that @BIGE @Nug-bug @WillyJ

3 Likes

That’s a third here! @Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @BIGE

1 Like

Happy birthday @Countryboyjvd1971 just saw the cake,have a goooden

ALL HANDS ON DECK !!!
Hey fellas I’ve got a new job where I’ll be traveling, and this weekend is when the landlord is coming to get the rest of her stuff out.
I’ve got a clearesponse sterilite container with holes drilled,will my girls be ok outside for a couple days? They are in the Lil 8oz solo cups,not the reg. ONES .
What say yall @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @WillyJ ???

1 Like

I thinks so @Nug-bug what are temps like in your area at night and day ?

1 Like

It still hitting 90 in the day , high 60’s low 70’s at night @Countryboyjvd1971
Thanks for the quick response

1 Like

I just didn’t know if the small solo would keep her moist for 2 days in the sun and heat?

1 Like

90 in the day I’d put them in mostly shaded spot so heat in container won’t rise to much and check solo cups each day as even the reg size tend to dry fast…I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 they should be ok @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Thanks @WillyJ I think I’m gonna put it right at the edge of water hole/pond. Maybe it will seep in from bottom enough to keep em moist. ???,

2 Likes

That’s a good idea @WillyJ with the shade
I would give them a decent drink right before you leave Since they are in small cups should dry out fast enough that won’t cause a issue

2 Likes

You could give that a try but a good watering in the morning and check them as soon as you get home like @Countryboyjvd1971 says you should be ok

2 Likes

Thanks guys that’s the route I went , I’m optimistic :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey guys been a while since I updated.
Of the 3 seeds I planted 1 died , but the others are pushing out their 5th set!!!

I’m gonna be gone for 7-10 days working thanksgiving week,so I’m gonna let them ride in the cups till the day before I leave. In hopes that the new 5gal pot will keep em going til I return. :thinking: maybe so…

9 Likes