Do I love it? Let's find out!

Same situation white my clone… But I don’t want to do anything now… She’s almost done.
Give her some nitrogen if you cut her off from nutes, also check if she’s need more water, them drink like a pro now on the final weeks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It may be the result of that @M4ur , last week I let her go a lil to long she was drooping bad. But she did perk up by the same evening,and 100% the next day.

3 Likes

Definitely don’t let that happen again she’ll think she’s dying and could start to herm… I’d do what your doing with the lights and see how she does

2 Likes

Hey guys we are gonna ,more than likely lose our power. I bought 2 6in 12v fans. Only option is could find to keep the air moving.
If the lights go off for like 2 days will it end my grow? Or will she be OK when the lights come back?
@Donaldj @WillyJ @garrigan62 @Niala
Week nine sun is start of week 10 from flip

1 Like

For 2 days, they do not gone a like it, however, they should be ok, @Nug-bug :wink::relaxed:

2 Likes

@Nug-bug can you get a battery operated light or 2 maybe that would be enough to keep your light cycle ok?

2 Likes

Thanks guys!
I’ve got a battery powered led don’t know if it will work,but only have 2 and , my “best girl” isn’t about to let me put them with lil girl :astonished:
I may just go ahead and try to split stalk and give her 3 days???
REALLY thanks for quick response @Niala @WillyJ

3 Likes

You’re welcome my friend, and I will had that, that close to harvest, I will not border at all :laughing::wink::innocent:

3 Likes

How old from flowering are they @Nug-bug

1 Like

Pics

10 Likes

Cut one so I could check trics

8 Likes

looks great @Nug-bug

3 Likes

You check them buy tasting them? @Nug-bug hahhahaha
Looking great brother nice job

3 Likes

Hard to tell in tent???
Anyhoo I knew I’d catch dookie :wink:
Need to let her go till net week,we’ll see

My trichomes are mostly milky with a few amber still see a few clear probably start to harvest this weekend…it says on the site that they should finish in 9-10 weeks Sunday is 10 weeks for me and you also I believe…my friend says they’re known to go longer sometimes 12 weeks or so…mine need to come down this weekend the ones I got in veg are getting huge alot bigger than planned lol your plant looks great :+1::+1:

3 Likes

@Hogmaster. 33 years old here… had beta max and VHS! And we created the original download too. ::calls radio station to request fave song, then wait for 30 mins with a cassette ready and your finger on the record button::

4 Likes

Was able to drive fillet knife through her this am ,however the bamboo skewer wouldn’t complete the journey. It ended about 3/4s tru
Harvest sat, WOO MF-ING HOO

3 Likes

OK first off thank you God for leading me here!!
2nd look at this

Got more off her than I thought :smiley:

12 Likes

Nice @Nug-bug. Hope you weight her before… I will tag you somewhere to share your harvest if you wish.

3 Likes

Ya done good, nuggy

2 Likes