Do I Have Bud Rot?

Hey all need some assistance. I’ve noticed that some of the buds were changing color. Didn’t think much about it since it’s a purple haze, outside so I figured it would start at some point. But I’m noticing that the colored parts just fall apart in mush. I’ve cut some buds off just to be sure. She’s about 3 weeks from harvest. What can an I do if it’s rot?

Thanks
CHOPPS

Certainly looks like a mold or rot issue.
You can spray a mix of peroxide and water to help delay it. Maybe some EM1 sprayed on.
Em1 will kill the current mold but won’t stop it completely. Needs to be sprayed daily for the first bit. It will continue to show till you chop tho.
It’s already in the cellular structure of the plant.
Might have to pluck some leaf to let more air flow thru.
Good luck with this. :crossed_fingers::pray:

:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

It certainly looks suspect. I would cut off the affected part and spray with a dilute mix of peroxide.

4 Likes

Thanks, I am currently cutting away effected parts. What’s the ratio per do you know? Hot many parts peroxide to water?

Thanks

CHOPPS

1 Like

Fiddy/fiddy😎

2 Likes

i feel your pain. i’m well versed in but rot issues.

i would hold off on watering for a day or two as well

1 Like

I agree mold or rot is happening ive never had it before so i cant tell u how to treat it i will leave it for the other guys on here

@Myfriendis410 will be able to answer that. There’s a video he showed me with Jorge Cervantes doing a bud wash and it was very informative. Hope it works out!

1 Like
2 Likes