Do I have a hermi in the mix

Have 3 autoflowers going from the auto 2.0 mix - the bubble gum has been lagging behind.
Now I’m worried it might be a hermi , currently separated from the others.

1 Like

1 Like

Can u get closer bud pics to see. Looks to be just super larfy.

Og kush and jack reacher- 10 weeks
Same grow and regimen

1 Like

Hmm. Must have ran into an issue somewhere. Never seen a bud like that before. The very tip is just weird to me lol. @Covertgrower Any suggestion what may be.

1 Like

I’m no expert but I do have an outdoor grow
I see little things like that an keep thinking it hermied …but 2 days later there’s pistols coming out of it

Hopefully that’s the case
I don’t see nanners really
Wouldn’t they be all bunched up too ?

2 Likes

I dont see nanners either. It just looks like a bunch of swollen calyxs.

1 Like

I was gonna say swollen calyx but I’m too newbie for that lol

1 Like

I think you need more light and see if you can pull it or Lean it over after watering and feeding so the light can penetrate the under Neath more. Also if you could I’ll get you some clones by Lollipopping

You may have a strain that is not going to perform that well. Do you have others of the same strain? You could definitely take some strain off of the lower plant so it could mature there for plants but you’ve waited so long

I dont have any going of the same strain currently, this one has been behind the curve since planting.
Just don’t want to just the risk of it pollinating if it could be a hermi

I dont see anything pointing male but its weird as hrll it looks like small swollen calyxs stacked together. I dont know what happened or what would cause this. We need to see what others say. @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Funny it’s just swollen calyx but kind of growing in the formation of male parts but all I see is pistols not one pollen sac

1 Like

So would you guys keep it in the same tent as the others that are doing well?

Dont want to give up on it to early either

1 Like

Looks full of seeds possibly. Pull a fat calyx from the bottom and bust one open.

3 Likes

I only say that cuz mine has similar looking calyxes and congratulations to me she’s got seeds.

What I was thinking as well, see if there’s a seed growing inside of those fat calyxes.

Besides that, that plant just looks like it lost the genetic lottery - bad bud structure.

3 Likes

Hate to say it but I’d bust open a bud just Out of curiosity but I would probably give up on that plant because it does not look good

Definitely a few seeds