Do I break out the clippahs?

This is my first grow. I got Blue Dream clones going in a RDWC. The plant in the pictures is a good ways ahead of the others and they all were basically the same size when they went in. Its getting really bushy and I’m wondering about pruning. I’ve been trying to tuck leaves but by the next light cycle they usually go back to blocking out bud site. Alot if these leaves are perfectly fine green fan leaves. I’ve read so many threads on the topic an its 50/50 split of opinions of I do it all the time and “DONT THEY ARE SOLAR PANELS” in most of them. Probably gonna be the same case here, lol, but a light pruning should be beneficial right? This girl is thick!!

1 Like

You don’t have to worry about leaves covering bud sites until you are in flower which by the pics it doesn’t look like you are that far along . I do like to take leaves off once the stretch is done. I have friends who take all the fan leaves off and get fantastic yealds but I can’t bring myself to take that many so that’s one vote for do it :grin:

1 Like

I take leaves that are at the top and blocking colas all through veg. It will be a good idea to strip away all those inside leaves so you can have more tops come up to fill your screen