Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓

Three days since I put the seeds straight into coco. :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

Out of love but you know we’re all loving that​:sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Carpenter Thank you Brother :pray: it’s crazy. I’ve spent 6 or 8 days doin the soak and paper towel thing! I may have to do this again :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Well folks the Auto pots are fired up and filling. So far no leaks. :crossed_fingers::pray:

And the wave :ocean: makers are kickin

I hope all My Brothers and Sisters are safe well and
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

29 Likes

Nice job Brother! Cruzing now. don’t make the mistake I make everytime I take the pots out of the tray to trim or move and forget to turn the supply line off. Water rises and when you put the pot back……overflow. I did it this morning and vacuumed 1.5 gallons off the bottom of the floor :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Thank you for that heads up :pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Living life on the edge with the auto pots and carpet aren’t we? :joy::joy: All is looking good brother!:v:

8 Likes

Good to see you Brother! Yeah I’m not sweating it too much we’re gonna replace the flooring and sub flooring next year. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

That’s what’s up my brotha! I hope you are keeping the ladies warm. Fixing to get another cold snap. You know how the weather acts around here. Wait a minute and it will change😂

4 Likes

@Loudman Thank you Brother :pray: I got a really good radiant heater in there. :wink: I hope you and yours are safe and well. :crossed_fingers::pray:
Edit it’s better than the one we have in our bedroom! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Looking great dman! You will see some significant growth in the first couple weeks. How many different strains did you end up running? I’m trying to get my pots cleaned out the roots are really stuck in there.

1 Like

I’m Growin 2 Dreamsicle Blows, Free King Duck, Gumball Slushie, 2 Lucifers Big Buddies (not sure the sex on these two yet) And Maui Wowie she’s the only one that is not a Regular Auto. She’s a Fem Photo so 5 different strains
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
And :monkey::briefs:

11 Likes

You got this Darrell :+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

:monkey::briefs: My Brother Gary.
And Thank you :pray: for those kind words! :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

That’s a sweet setup. Can’t wait to see how they take off

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: Brother. And I’m glad you stopped by. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I keep going back and forth on automating water. Small batch nutes and getting all the rest back there isn’t always pleasant

1 Like

Here’s a pic of one of the Dreamsicle Blows :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

l
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

24 Likes

Heal yeah :love_you_gesture:. Dyeing to drop some new auto beans

2 Likes

Great set up Dman, can’t wait to see the marvelous things you do wit them

5 Likes