Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

I do, and I think that is a definite improvement. I see the brand name, I know where you got that from.

I’ve been working on doing an auto watering set up, so hopefully I’ll just purchase that for the veg tent, you know in veg they can go for days with out needing water. I don’t think that it’s as necessary for the veg tent. Unless, I go somewhere on vacation or something.
I appreciate you thinking of me! Stoners have to stick together!

13 Likes

:monkey::briefs:
It’s pretty awesome and well worth 100 bucks.

My Brother you were one of the first along with @MattyBear to help me and I am forever grateful!
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
I dig the time lapse view you always have it Growin On!
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

11 Likes

Your plants are looking Outmotherfreakingstanding Darrell. Your doing a helluva job :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

I stole the time lapse. All good though man, always happy to follow along,

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother Gary and your Line- up Blows me away I don’t see how you do it! and you got a full time job too! :exploding_head: You got My utmost respect :fist:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Darrell. Are you going to do photos, next go round, indoors. I may have some, that you may be interested in, if so. I hope that all is well, with you and yours, my brother. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

6 Likes

plants are looking great Dman! i love how big the solo cup has gotten.

3 Likes

My Brother Gary your graciousness has me with enough seeds to grow for the next 5 years. And I am Still on the first round! And I’m stoked to grow your reg-auto crosses. But I’m more than happy to to grow some of your photos as well :pray: you are to kind!! :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Here’s a lightning :zap: pic of my solo cup girl Maui Wowie. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

23 Likes

Oh my look at all that frost! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Thanks :pray: Sister :blush::upside_down_face: and I dig the giff :v:

6 Likes

@tsula This is my journal :notebook: please tag along. :pray:
Lot’s of experts watching my back and they will watch yours too! :wink: Keep on keeping on and welcome to ILGM. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Here’s a pic of Ice Cream Cake

And one of My solo cup girl Maui Wowie

They are doin good considering my stupidity! I’ll explain later

21 Likes

Man I was far behind. Just got caught up. You’ve surly come a long way Darrell! That Maui is insane bro.

11 Likes

@BobbyDigital My Brother your kind words are deeply appreciated and humbling but pics can be very deceiving. This may be one of my worst grows ever other than the Maui and ice cream Cake. I almost burnt them all up but the Maui and ice cream Cake and they are takin it well. But one girls ppms were so high it wouldn’t measure. I’m ordering some mycos and a tea that My Brother @Oldguy uses and Mabee I can get the other three on track. I flushed with florakleen and gonna water only for a couple of rounds :pray: I hope you and yours are doing well. :sunglasses::pray::v:

10 Likes

Hey thank you much for the contacts. It has to be some little thing or two im missing. I’m already getting some feedback. Thanks again

1 Like

@tsula Glad I could be of help. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Dude! That Maui is looking great! Switch to coco and you won’t have to worry about those high ppms :wink::call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Thank you My Brother your kind words mean more than you know. The thing that bothers me about coco is watering every day :v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Speaking of… I’m off to do just that :call_me_hand:t3::v:

9 Likes