Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 2)

The canna nutes and light are a plus too. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

@Dman1969 same here :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I third that one! :love_you_gesture: :laughing: Phenomenal growth… and yeah plus the lights and nutes too.

Killin’ it bro-man! @Dman1969

7 Likes

Definitely killing it on those brother. Nice work :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: @BudzMS @MattyBear @OGIncognito @ChebaMang & @BigJ I appreciate your kindness :v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I’m gonna do this again on my next grow. Just for the hell of it. I’m gonna grow 2 plants same strain. But just grip n rip one plant. And see the difference in the end :wink:
Brothers and Sisters I’m sold on Canna Coco’s nute line. If you use coco it’s a no brainer. It’s a lil pricey but I think we’ll worth it. :sunglasses: :v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

I thought :thought_balloon: I had all girls but there may be 2 dude’s in the mix.

It’s all good tho. I need more room for the East Coast Sour Deisel that’s 40” across :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

dam, who invited the dudes to the ladies party? lol

6 Likes

Fox in the hen house… adios

8 Likes

Hate seeing that Brother! Turn BIG DIESEL loose :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

She’s the one in the back. She’s definitely gonna be Big! She’s 42” wide 36” tall. If she doubles in size I’m gonna be in trouble :smiling_imp:
:sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

18 Likes

Can you go stand in the middle of that forest?!!

4 Likes

There’s pretty much no center. They kinda growin together. I got a tad of defol to do! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:
:v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips:
I’m so glad to be Growin again! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Unbelievable growth Brother D! Epic grow and save :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother. Your kindness is deeply appreciated. :v::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Do t super crop but use strings and pull down the taller branches. It’ll widen it out more but it will get it a little lower for ya again. Lol. Sweet job. Can’t wait til I can turn the autopots loose And let them go and see what they do for me.

2 Likes

@Mark0427 I’ve used that technique. :sunglasses:

:wink::v::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

But this is strings holding them up. They were pulling them down :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

The light has at least 4 feet before It hits the ceiling. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Here’s a :zap: Shot of Mystery Mountain Morning Wood courtesy of My Brother Gary @repins12
This is the top half and stackin very nicely :sunglasses:

:v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips:

20 Likes