Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 2)

Yep, I’m holding off until I get this PITA weekly work report done :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

My Brother I’m gonna get my wake-n-bake one way or the other! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

20 Likes

Well folks This is a girl :girl: the 1st Pure Michigan

This is the freak she is still throwing Triploid branches on one side.

And a group shot

I hope all my brothers and sisters have a great day
:giraffe::lips:
:v::call_me_hand:

25 Likes

I’m out of love still but everything looks phenomenal. Keep up the great work brother.

5 Likes

Congrats on the 1st lady Brother D! Super Freak is doing her thing :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother. I’m slowly catchin up on everyone’s journal’s please bear with me. :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Maybe a second one showin :crossed_fingers::pray:

6 Likes

congrats on the girl and the rest are looking beautiful

2 Likes

Looking great brother, congrats on the lady :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Budz Brother. I appreciate your kindness. :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: My NUG Brother. I’m hopin for six Females. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

What did the tail/taproot look like? I have this weirdo just germinated:

2 Likes

It was normal but the plant ain’t. :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

We’re gonna get our 28 widows :flushed: replaced on the house. So I can either scrap this grow or get a tent :tent: so guess what. I’m gettin a 5 X 10

:sunglasses: :v::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Thats gonna keep you going, when you get your windows in you will want the open space back
…lol :sunglasses::v::heart:

5 Likes

I know right. The wifey is fussing about the smell so I gotta improvise. I may get a portable shed and give her the room back :face_with_monocle: After I pay for the windows

10 Likes

You can definitely run those 6 pots in that tent and fill it up. And eliminate all smell. Sounds like a man on a mission to get it done. :sunglasses::v::heart:

6 Likes

That’s a lotta glass brother. :thinking:
Here there’s a 2-3 month wait time after ordering to get windows.
Best of luck with the upgrades Darrell.
Btw. Love the new tent. :grin::+1:
:v:

6 Likes

$25.000.00 :eyes::flushed: but it will be worth it :wink::pray::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Hell yeah! Nice Brother D :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes