Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Thank you :pray: My Nug Brother. I was seriously gonna try but I would have to water it ten times a day. :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:laughing: only one way to find out animated-emoticons-2018-24

4 Likes

Hell drill some holes in it and set it in a pan thats an inch deep. Auto pan feed…lol

3 Likes

You just might have started another challenge :joy:
I drop my seeds in water with a cup similar to this.

4 Likes

Shoot me one and a seed of your choosing, I’ll find out for ya :rofl:

3 Likes

So I did a lil somethin somethin :wink:
This is Charlotte’s Yesterdream and I did a tad of training :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

The FIM attempt wasn’t a failure and is kinda weird I’ll posts pics when she turns up.
And a group shot.

:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

16 Likes

looking fantastic brother

2 Likes

You know I’m digging that 90 degree bend Brother! The family is looking on point and happy. Bent the 2 I have in the short tent over some more tonight :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

My Brother I actually missed the sweet spot. I noticed after the fact. Oh well grow and learn. And thank you :pray: for the kind words. :v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Budz Brother much appreciated! :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking awesome brother, gonna be a very nice garden here shortly. :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you My Nug Brother :pray:.
She’s already turned up. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

That looks like some “Arrow” pride there love it :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :heart:

4 Likes

@nmgeo Thank you :pray: Brother he’s been a very big influence in my grows. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I know brother I reread lots of his last topic over and over… :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I like it :ok_hand: D :beers: lookin good :+1:

2 Likes

She took a rough training really well. Nice work

2 Likes

Gonna love that training :muscle:
Keep spreading her out, you’re gonna love it. BEAUTIFUL!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Brother :pray: And I’ve done this once or twice. :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I know you have and your stuff always looks excellent. I for some reason always see the need to interject, even though i dont say much. :grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

3 Likes