Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

The issue has been identified. We’re exceeding storage space forum is allotted. Admins working on trying to get more storage space, and I am working on trying to free some up. But I’ve spent almost 4 hours and made 1% dent lol.

12 Likes

Gotcha, I’ll do my part and short list my ever expanding, saved files… :joy:

3 Likes

Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Bulldognuts :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Well we have another case of Covid 19 at work. Not sure what there plans are yet. It was a field hand. But he worked in the shop last week.

1 Like

Great that’s it.
Chef Ramsay
SHUT IT DOWN!!

5 Likes

Protect yourself my brother. You all should be tested if in the same shop.
Here they’d shut the shop down for 2 weeks.
And if the owners protested the shut down then some pretty hefty fines would be imposed on the company.
Be well my brother. :+1::v:

5 Likes

Be safe brother man. :mask:

2 Likes

These folks don’t give a crap about us. All they want is money :dollar:.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s shitty brother. We haven’t had a case here yet. I hope my owner would back his word on shutting down…I totally get ya man. Just be safe brother

3 Likes

Ain’t this just Beautiful!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

Yes it is :v:

2 Likes

Yes she is.

4 Likes

Oh yeah :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you @ReconBravo @Bulldognuts & @repins12 :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

This is when I start getting excited during the grow. I swear from the moment I see buttons to the day I harvest :joy:

3 Likes

Haven’t seen @DivChem lately. Hope all is well with him.

2 Likes

That’s me too Brother!! To a T!! This is when sh*t gets crazy really quick :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing just now! Lol @DivChem I hope all is well also!! :crossed_fingers::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@shindig153 Thank you for all the love Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes