Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Gotta zoom in Brother but if you look close you can see the webs without zooming. It literally was a carpet of cobwebs. I’ve seen this before but it was not on this scale. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

:rofl:

13 Likes

It ain’t the weed My Brother Dan! I would love to have been on acid or shroons on this occasion! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

That is pretty wild. Does it happen every year dman? And how big are those spiders :spider:

7 Likes

I believe you my friend :smiley:
It’s everywhere :eyes: :spider_web:

9 Likes

I’m just a little blind. I blame the bong instead of my age tho haha

8 Likes

Haven’t seen the first spider on those webs. I’ve seen them migrating floating in the sky but seeing the webs on the ground is even more awesome! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
And it does happen every year but not on this scale. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

We had a warm stretch that lasted about 10 days and had spider webs everywhere. I’ve never seen it this bad, from trees, buildings, fences everywhere :flushed:

11 Likes

That’s wild :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve dropped some beans :sunglasses: 2 of each because they are auto regulars except for the Maui Wowie which is a fem photo.

I hope all My Brothers and Sisters are safe well and high as
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

20 Likes

Auto regulars sound good. @repins12 grows them also. Hope this is a great grow!

6 Likes

@Capt.Cola These are from Gary. These are his genitics. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Sweet. Let’s get this grow started. I’m excited to see how these grow out.

7 Likes

That is awesome. I’ll have to pay close attention to these.

6 Likes

@Dman1969 That’s an awesome looking lineup you got there Big D! :love_you_gesture: Due to my current medicated state I swear the beans in the top right have “gumbo sausage” written on them. :laughing: After further review… I can read! :blush: Locked in to see D’s dozen take off! :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Excited to see the outcome brother Dman… happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

4 Likes

I noticed the “free king duck” haha

3 Likes

I’m stoked to see how it grows as well My Nelson Brother. :wink::sunglasses: I hope you and yours are are doin well! :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I had to do a double take myself Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Brother. We will see how the auto pots and coco do. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes