Dman1969’s Blue Haze & Purple Kush Grow journal

Thank you My Sip Brother :pray: and your kindness is deeply appreciated! :v::metal:

7 Likes

Hope you and your family are doing well dman.

7 Likes

Thanks Capt! :pray:
Brother I appreciate your kind words more than you know! :v::metal:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss @Dman1969

My condolences to you and family.

7 Likes

@shindig153 Thank you :pray: My Brother! Your kindness means more than you know! :v::metal:

6 Likes

I’ve got your family in my prayers still Darrel. God is good to us all the time…especially in the hard times :pray::pray::pray:

11 Likes

Amen!

Amen…

10 Likes

So true @Gremmall! :pray: Thank you Brother. :v::metal:

10 Likes

@Big123 I deeply appreciate the :yellow_heart: Brother! :pray::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

How you doing bro? Hope you and the family are hanging in there.

11 Likes

@Capt.Cola Thank you :pray: Brother Capt. we’re doin good and he’s in a place where he don’t need the opiates and meth now. And your kindness is deeply appreciated. :v::metal:

16 Likes

Man I have been there and done that. Except meth we didn’t really have that where I lived. It was more pills, powders and booze. I’m one of the lucky ones that got straight … as possible. However I have too many friends that left way too early because of the disease. It becomes your life and consumes you. Anyway I’m glad that you and your family are doing all right.

13 Likes

Amen Brother! A much peaceful place

4 Likes

How’s the ladies? Thanks for the like brother I’m out early. Lol
Glad to see you around brother!! :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

@Carpenter Panama Dragon bx4’s dead :skull_and_crossbones: And still had a month to go. I cured it on the vine and tried it last night. It’s killer and I’m growing it again. I’ll put up some pics tonight when I get off. I hope your havin a great day Brother :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

14 Likes

I’m sorry everyone it’s been crazy hours at work! And this has been a pitiful grow. It started out well but stuff happens. I’m fina drop more beans. And I’m gonna go with coco for the medium. I’ve never done this but I’m gonna try. I’ve got issues coco can help solve. Im gonna try auto pots after I get my tent :camping: and lights (still pondering on the lights) :v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

18 Likes

stuff happens bud, i just dumped 4 plants that fried when i took them from solo’s to the supersoil i’m using. live and learn, the next batch i’m going to add root’s organic’s original to the top half in hopes of getting them properly thru veg, Amanda suggested that the supersoil i am using now is too hot plants that are young in veg. good luck with the coco, hope it works well for you

8 Likes

Bro life happens! You will not be disappointed in the coco and auto pots combo. I wish I switched earlier because of the ease once the pots are on. What size tent are you getting? Your going to crush this next grow brother!

6 Likes

Completely understand bro, I’ve been there. I still have an abused plant.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: for the kind words Brother. I’m looking for a 5x8. eventually I will have 2. One for veg and one for flower. And my closet will be the propagation room. But that’s gonna take a minute.
:v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes