Dman1969’s Blue Haze & Purple Kush Grow journal

Yep, what I’m thinking. It’s been driving me nuts, I’ve laid them all out and wasn’t going to top the autos, just bend and tie with some light LST and manifold and top the photo. I started the autos sitting on riser racks to get them higher than the photo to help with lighting early. Couldn’t help myself and topped 2 autos yesterday. Man I love laying those out horizontally to get all the bud sites I can. Pulled off almost 10 zips with the 4 auto skittlez on the last run, it was definitely tight in the old garage closet. Just transplanted the photo a little earlier than usual to start the training in her forever home. Going to early veg and flip her to keep the height down, wing a Sativa dominant hybrid, I’m expecting some decent stretch :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

very nicely done brother D…your ladies are :star_struck:…awesome …stay safe and lit… :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

The ladies are looking awesome Dman!!!

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother your words are appreciated more than you know!! I still got a long way to go Sensei Arrow. But you got my back so I’m all good! :sunglasses::v::metal:
:monkey::briefs:

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Sister you have taught me more than you know as well! I think we started about the same time here. And your stats say it all. I’m glad your in my corner as well! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Everything looking great! This is the fun part. So glad I’m back for your updates I’d always look forward to.

Ps. That’s a monster solo cup :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 Your kind words are truly humbling and very deeply appreciated Brother. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

@jd77 This is my journal :notebook: I hope you tag along. I’ve got a lot of experts watching my back! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Dman1969- that is quite the collection of buds you got going there. And that solo cup is awsome!! I wish you great luck with her coming down the home stretch!!
You certainly have things growing like you want them to be. If you can get that solo girl budded out I think you will have the winner!!! Peace Dman…

6 Likes

My Brother your kind words mean more than you know. But pics can be deceiving I got two girls that ain’t so happy with life. But I’m hopin I can bring them back around. The solo is one of them. I may chop on her roots. And btw I’m rite @ 3 weeks in flower :wink::pray::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

That solo cup plant is crushing it! Your grow looks great dman.

5 Likes

@Capt.Cola Thank you :pray: Brother. Your too kind. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Here’s a new addition to my grow arsenal. It’s the best sprayer ever. @Covertgrower you still use a pump up sprayer. If so this will blow your mind. It dumps some water. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Your gonna love it! I was using a pump up sprayer but found the battery powered ryobi sprayer. Only thing you gotta worry about is when you turn it on it build pressure and shoots out air when you first water or at least mine does and blows coco out the pot.

2 Likes

@Loudman Lol I found that out on my first spray!! But it’s truly 10 times faster than a pump up. I didn’t hold the trigger but about 15 seconds and dumped 1/4 gallon. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

It definitely saves some time and arm work when watering. I will never go back to a pump up sprayer!:joy:

3 Likes

@Loudman I second that Brother!! It just made my life a lot easier! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Here’s a few pics. Did I tell y’all I like takin pics? :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: fist is Maui Wowie solo

This is Ice Cream Cake

This is The Whip x Wook Stomper
This is Hot Mess

I hope all My Brothers and Sisters are safe well and
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

17 Likes

Startin to get nice n frosty my brother. :clap::clap:
Lookin good. :+1:.
That solo is getting chunky too. :flushed:

:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: Barry I appreciate you more than you know!! :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

4 Likes