There’s no doubt My Brother Barry ! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I got proof! :

13 Likes

See Darrell. I wouldn’t lie. :joy::joy:

Knew I could count on ya Kap. :clap::clap:

:v::+1:

7 Likes

Now that was really educational :ok_hand:… Budz and Dabbie…got it going on …:joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

That’s some funny :poop: :rofl:

6 Likes

Looking good brother! Sounds like we will be flipping to flower at the same time! Rock on bro!:+1::+1:

7 Likes

Thank you Brother :pray: your kindness is greatly appreciated. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

@Leholf this is my journal :notebook: I hope you tag :label: along. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Sweet as cheers mate

3 Likes

Ok My Brothers and Sisters it’s been 5 days. So here goes first group shot

Next is Panama Dragon bx4

This is Hot Mess

This is The Whip x Wook Stomper

This is the solo cup girl Maui Wowie. I overdosed her and hope she pulls through

I hope everyone is high as
:giraffe::lips:

19 Likes

They look super great my brother! :star_struck:
Such beauty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks :pray: My Brother Dan your kind words mean a lot more than you know!! :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@AlienBrew this is my journal :notebook: I hope you tag along. :sunglasses::v: Please tag me in yours

1 Like

Yeah this is a subject I struggle with, I’ve been growing a long time, n the man who taught me did so on three conditions. 1. never tell anyone ur growing, 2. never ever, show anybody ur growing, n 3. never break numbers 1. n 2. He’s passed now n wouldn’t b happy with my actions, so it’s a tough call for me. I’ll gladly read ur journal, n if I can contribute favorably I will, dam Feb 2020 gots me some reading to do. Meanwhile I got 8 r 9 beans soaking ready to crack here shortly, if n when I start a journal u will b notified. Thanks for the tag Dman, gots some reading to do. Peace

3 Likes

@AlienBrew I got :monkey::briefs:
But glad to have you on board Brother. Do the condensed read it will be less painful :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:
:giraffe::lips::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

No, need to know all the dirty details, I’m anal that way, n I’ll take the monkey undies, b wearing them babies tomorrow…styling :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

The girls are looking awesome DMan! I’ve been keeping up but just haven’t had time to drop a comment about how happy they seem in all of the bondage.

7 Likes

@AfgVet Thank you :pray: they are takin there abuse very well. :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: I hope you have a great day. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

great job Dman, they are really coming along fine!

5 Likes

Very nicely done bro :ok_hand::muscle::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes