Dman1969’s Blue Haze & Purple Kush Grow journal

Thank you :pray: Brother! Your kind words are humbling and very deeply appreciated!! I’m still mighty green behind the ears. But I’m gonna get there before too long. :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Looking good brother keep it up!! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Carpenter Thank you :pray: Brother! Your too kind and I appreciate you hangin out. :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m always lurking at progress of your main line journey! It’s definitely a great way go! @Arrow is a great teacher… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

There’s no doubt Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I can’t trim tonight I just got off work and lights out is in just a few minutes. Hopefully :pray: tomorrow afternoon. :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

The ladies will wait my brother :v:

6 Likes

I hope all is well on your side of the pond My Brother. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::metal:

5 Likes

Just found this and I think :thinking: it’s very interesting.
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-reason-to-hold-in-pot-smoke/answer/Shane-Zimmerman-5?ch=2&srid=xfpE1

5 Likes

I finally got to trim my Girls. First is Panama Dragon bx4’s before

And after

This is The Whip x Wook Stomper before

After

This is Hot Mess before

After

This is ice cream cake not gonna do anything to her yet.

I hope all My Brothers and Sisters are safe well and high as
:giraffe::lips::call_me_hand:

I screwed up and the last pic is the after of the Hot Mess

18 Likes

Holy :poop: look at all those bud sites. Totally jelly

5 Likes

Great work Monsieur Man! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you My Nelson Brother! :pray: Well I think I was supposed to keep it to 8 or 10 but what the hell. Grow and learn rite! I’ll know what to not do next time. I’m a greenhorn on mainline! Let’s see what happens. :wink::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thank you My Brother Dan! :pray: your kindness is deeply appreciated. :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Awe job brother D :ok_hand: …now let them ride …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

The highlight that everyone should pick out of that article is this:

Inhale DEEPER, not longer.

Inhaling deeper will allow the THC to permeate MORE of your lungs alveoli, which will in turn increase the amount of THC in your lungs, which means more THC in your blood, which means more THC can bind to cannabinoid receptors, getting you “more high”.

Because more alveoli are getting THC, you shouldn’t feel the “need” to hold the smoke in - especially now since you’ll be getting “more smoke” in your lungs, which if held in for long will make you want to exhale/cough/hack out the smoke.

Definitely worth a shot. I found something similar to this article, and this verifies what I read somewhere else. That last bit I posted dived into detail a little better.

Amazing plants Dman, keep on growing, and do what you do bro, those are going to be awesome when it’s flipping time.

12 Likes

plants are looking great dman!

6 Likes

Thank you My Brother/Sensei I’m thinkin 2 more weeks and flip. I hope you are havin a great day! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you My Covert Brother! :pray: Your kind words are deeply appreciated. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: Brother your kindness is deeply appreciated. :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes