I knew you had it @Dman1969

7 Likes

He’s gonna :poop: his pants when he finds out @Oldguy

9 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding Darrell :+1:t4: :sunglasses: :v:t4:

9 Likes

Congrats @Dman1969 looks like some killer smoke my brotha!:fire::fire:

6 Likes

Thank y’all it’s truly and deeply appreciated and I got Monkeys :monkey: undies. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Congratulations brother. You earned it!!!

6 Likes

congrats bud! great job!

3 Likes

Another well deserved congratulations!! :tada::champagne:
I’m burning one for you right now!! You Scally wag you, lol!!! Sweetness​:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Dman1969 !
Who called it brother!!!
“Naaaa” you said! “Yeah” I said.
But I’m not the kind to say I told you so.
:v::wink::facepunch:
Way to knock it out of the park bro!

7 Likes

I feel it bro. I grew some amnesia that had so many leaves I almost chopped the whole thing down for edibles :joy: after all this work I’m lazy.

3 Likes

Brother D …dammit I’m always late…but hell for the yeah :tada::tada::beers:…congrats :ok_hand::muscle::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Thank you Brother :pray: i really expected to come in second again. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother and those kind words are golden! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Amazing work @Dman1969! I’ll try not to get so far behind on your journal again! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: Sister better late than never. :wink: I appreciate the kind words. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey Dman1969!!
I can’t keep up with everybody, dang!! I was going to write this, then forgot what it was and had to scroll back up to remind myself that you got a nice tray there with the blue haze. I love stuff like that- the cool stuff that only a “head” would have!! And I have to remind you Dman, don’t ever lose faith in the plant!! You don’t live for thousands of years without being one tough plant. After all the things you see Arrow and BStarr do to them, as well as you I might add! I think everybody on this forum has tried to kill a plant or two by doing this or that to them. Or you forget to do something you were supposed to because you moved in with the giraffe lips family!! Hey, I got to ask, at the risk of being a pud- what in the hell is monkeys undies? I just can’t figure that out no matter how much I vape. Carry on brother, one of these days I am gonna drive over to Mississippi to stop by and say high. Peace…

6 Likes

That is a lil saying from @Enlightened420 when ur out of likes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thank you very much Oldguy, from a fellow old guy who’s not hip to some of the lingo, lol. All the initials get me too- mostly strains. It’s like a mystery to solve ("now what could bpr stand for, hmm, lol). Have a great day sir! Thank you for answering my $64,000 question. Peace…

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Brother and @Oldguy Barry got you covered on the Monkeys :monkey: undies.
I’m just an old hippie stoner Brother. And I would love to burn :fire: one with you! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Here’s today’s pics of the girls. Two are doin really well and two not so much! But they are still alive! :wink: :crossed_fingers::pray: I hope all My Brothers and Sisters are high as :giraffe::lips::sunglasses:

20 Likes