Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Hey Dman1969-
Watch out for them storms over your way. They will hit us later. Hey,
My scope is kinda hard to work. I move it forward and backward to focus, but the forwards and backwards moves it to the left or right. You almost have the feeling “I should have quit trying to figure out this scope while I am surrounded by giraffe lips.” Does yours act funny?
I know Calamity Jane said hers was like that too. Good luck on the new girls! I am sure they will do great- or suffer your wrath! lol. Have a good one!! Peace…

7 Likes

I have the same problem Brother. It’s hard to get used too. But takes excellent pics.
I had to do surgery on all my girls last night to get all the helmets off. One was still tring to grow root first. :pray::crossed_fingers::v:

10 Likes

Well all My Brothers and Sisters the girls look sad but they are still kickin. I thought I was gonna have to start all over. But they say different. :wink: the one on the front right lost half a coty and won’t give up. :pray::crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

9 Likes

@Bulldognuts These girls got determination that’s for sure! They were determined to grow upside down!! One I had to flip twice. All were shell heads and all had the clear membrane on them! Which I didn’t see till a couple days later. The one on the front right had half of one coty torn off with the membrane. :person_facepalming:t2: And Now they’re determined to live!! which I’m good with Brother! :sweat_smile::joy:
:giraffe::lips::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I have decided to stick with the old tried and tru wet paper towel :roll_of_toilet_paper: method for germ. My reason being is in a glass of water the seed is floating. So the shell isn’t getting truly soaked. In a wet paper towel it is and will soften the shell more. And I still hit em with peroxide :wink::sunglasses::v:
And yes I been hittin the Keif too much again!!! :person_facepalming:t2: :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:
:giraffe::lips::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Its Never too much…always just enough. Lol

5 Likes

Monkeys :monkey: undies Brother. But so tru! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

rationalization and justification… lol i do mine in distilled water and h2o2! both work( paper vs cup of water) per ur second sentence, i throp the seed on it’s top and most times after 6 to 8 hours, it sinks and is completely covered by water… there are so many ways to make this work and most all of them do work. fact is… all those little girls want to live and will do anything to survive! wait… drunk, can’t remember where i was going with this lol, best guess, give them a little better than half a chance and they will work out!

9 Likes

They not giving up…so you don’t give up … Simple really… I’m rooting for you brother D …:muscle::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Call me lazy idk but I found some rockwool cubes from idk how long ago and started germinating with them. I guess that’s ok to put em on top of some coco when they sprout???

1 Like

I ran outta likes man! Thats what keeps messing up my grove. I try to wait for likes to come back and its usually 48 hours more then 24 cuz ive soread it throughout the day :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:

7 Likes

Finally caught up and out again. Looks like no one else getting read today hahahaah.

Congrats on the chop. ~18 oz off 2 months veg is wicked. Nice keif piles too!

Double congrats on the new girls! Best of luck and ill try to stay afloat again lmao.

10 Likes

My Brother I was gonna quit smoking cigarettes and drinking! But I ain’t a quitter!! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile::wink: And the girls say they ain’t quittin (Growin) either! It’s gonna take a few days. But I’m just glad I didn’t have to start all over. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

My Sip Brother I’m glad you dropped by and Thank you :pray: for all the :heart: I hope your high as :giraffe::lips:
:wink::sunglasses::metal:

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of some Blue Haze cured for just over a month. It’s a lot better this grow! And the scary part is the last grow was amazing. I’m sorry I can’t cut all those trich covered sugar leaves. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

26 Likes

After trim I have 5oz of great sugar leaves that will be made into killer butter. :+1::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Happy Cannaday my friend… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Happy cake day Brother! I’m gonna do the butter :butter: one day. I gotta get my Growin skills a lil better first . :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Hey @Dman1969
You check out BOM? Did I see this right?

8 Likes