Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Going to enjoy this evening lol

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool

1 Like

Oh wow I’ve been doing Epsom salt at 1 tablespoon per gallon what will this do to my plants? Also calmag teaspoon per gallon of water. I wonder if that’s why my ph has been low usually if I adjust it’s because it’s too high

1 Like

I was just wondering about your blue haze and it’s looking good I’m growing my first one now I’m going to get it transplanted into 5 gal and pulled to one side I’m wanting to try her bulldog style see if it will work for me. Do you get blue buds or blue pistils or does it smell like blueberries?

2 Likes

Nice :+1: nugget there gromie!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

My last grow of Bh wasn’t very good! But the buds had a little blue tint to them. And the smell was kinda gassy smelling after the cure. This time things are goin a little better. And I’ve already seen a few blue pistils. :sunglasses::v:Stay tuned it’s gonna get interesting :thinking:

6 Likes

That is looking really sticky! Love it.
Hoping all is well mate! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Budz Brother!! My girls pistil party :tada: is on!! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

2 Likes

I forgot to tag you in my journal, I just took some pics of my ones that are 3 weeks old and my ones that are 10 weeks old, and I just chopped my smallest plant, it was pretty much just one big bud. You should go take a look see what youbthink. @Dman1969

3 Likes

@Coen3440 Tag :label: me in your journal and I would be glad to take a look! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

I will be watching mine is just now making 4th set of leaves, I really love sshaze in fact this is first grow 4 grows I haven’t had a sshaze going I love it’s smell after curing good in jar it smells like juicy fruit gum and smoking it the smoke coming out of back of joint smells like juicy fruit gum so hope blue haze will be great

3 Likes

Pulled a branch while flushing my a1 Yola this past week and may I say I’m excited about this harvest.

this was the tiniest of branches. Had some decent growth for being the larfiest.

8 Likes

@r3ys3r That’s sweet looking!!! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve never said this in my life but it seems appropriate. Now that’s some bling right there!

3 Likes

yea it’s pretty frosty. I got a better photo. Some of the colas on this plant are so chunky and icy that I can’t wait. I bet I’ll get a great amount of dry sift out of this. It will make some tasty hash for edibles.

10 Likes

Thanks guys! This is going to be a great harvest.

3 Likes

It’s becoming a jungle in there!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

Canopy is 48” x 46” :sunglasses:

22 Likes

I’m jealous of all these full tents I’m seeing!! Looking good brotha!!

4 Likes

You will be there before you know it My Brother!:wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

4 Likes

Lookin’ good Dman! Won’t be long now you will be smokin’ some home grown brother! :+1: :pinching_hand: :grin: :sunglasses:

6 Likes