Dman1969’s Blue Haze & Purple Kush Grow journal

All is fine and dandy my brother. Life is good (albeit a tad bit chilly for my tastes). Just tryna stay high and safe. :pray:t5::+1:t5:

5 Likes

That’s truly what’s up My Brother!! :v::metal:

2 Likes

Still enjoying the new spot? You guys should be firmly settled in… you had me out riding around the Deer Creek area last time I was up. Just checking ur scenery. Nice quiet neighborhood. Loads of land :wink:

5 Likes

@PurpNGold74 My Brother Words can’t express how much I love my new spot! :sunglasses::v::metal:

7 Likes

Here’s a beautiful close up of one of my Bh. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Looks great Darrell. Startin to sparkle. :+1:
Hope you got ur :giraffe: lips on. :crazy_face:
:v::pray:

5 Likes

I’m approaching the halfway mark as we speak My Brother Barry!! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

2 Likes

I was going to ask do you run your lights in the daytime? I had a huge concern with my plants since I live in Chicago and it’s typically cooler at night so I run lights at night. The coldest it’s dropped is 64 and that’s pretty chilly for roots so 50 is like ooohh doggie.

3 Likes

Excellent my brother. I’m workin on a new vape cart. Shishkaberry. :wink: since I didn’t grow any this time :wink:.

Not quite what I expected flavour wise. U can taste berrys in there but … it’s just like an express elevator if ur greedy. :joy::joy:
:v:

11 Likes

I run mine during the day because my central heat unit is propane. So I don’t use it unless absolutely necessary! But I have a space heater in for lights out and now it only gets down to 64. :sunglasses: The hps 1000 watt gets it up to 87’ish during the day. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That looks delicious :drooling_face: My Brother!! Take a hit for me! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

2 Likes

Absolutely my brother. :+1::wink:
:eyes:
:tongue:

:v::pray:

6 Likes

Very happy your hungry girl is looking better brother, they’re going to be some monsters :v:

6 Likes

Thank you My Brother truly appreciated!! It’s definitely gonna be better than the last round! I learned a lot from my stupid mistakes!! So I’m goin with the K.I.S.S technique. :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

8 Likes

Your another one…wanted to say hello @Dman1969 . Its been a while bruh. Looks like your in flower as well… Remember we started together - I’m over on GN now but doing well. I’ll drop these right here… see ya when I see ya.

14 Likes

Brother your girls look :eyes: amazing!!! :star_struck: And it’s awesome to see you back around!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looking awe as per usual brother D…:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you My Brother deeply appreciated!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

2 Likes

Good looking group u got brother ! Glad to see the flowers !

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: Brother!! They’re a little bit behind schedule do to stupid mistakes on my part!! But they seem to be takin it very well!! :wink: I figure I’m 2 or 3 weeks behind. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::metal:

2 Likes