Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

The highest it’s been the past couple of day’s have been in the low 70’s It’s definitely not too hot mabee too cool.

2 Likes

50° is a little cool, I would be willing to bet that’s probably it.
Being honest, my temps get that low at night, but I have my exhaust recirculating and my lights turned almost all the way up for heat…
If they don’t get warm enough they get a little droopy. What are your daytime temps?

2 Likes

Mid to low 70’s the past few days.

If you get them low 80’s it would be better, if you can’t, they’ll still grow, just won’t grow fast.
Your plant will likely still be upset about it.

4 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: Brother! I got a infrared heater but I’m scared of the red glow off the back wall. I gotta get a radiant heater just can’t afford it at this time. Thank you My Covert Brother!! :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m not exactly heating my garage either. Lol

3 Likes

My wife opened up the door to the grow room today to let it air out!! :person_facepalming:t2: :man_shrugging:t2: That explains the low 70’s for the high today. :v:

5 Likes

I have one aick looking one too, it’s hard to see under the hps, but I keep worring it is going to hermi on me from the stress. It looks like the plants I grew in my closet the first time with like one 40 watt cfl lol.

1 Like

It’s like 3 weeks behind all of my other plants too. Yours dosent look that bad, but I bet is is going to slow it way down.

1 Like

I keep mine at like 67-77 in bud and 75-82 in veg, should I warm it up some?

1 Like

I think Covertgrower has you on right track.

3 Likes

Have you ever fed them any Epsom salt? 1 teaspoon per gallon.

Or worm castings?

They look :eyes: like they’re in the process of busting out :heart:

3 Likes

@Big123 I’m giving cal-mag plus iron. From the beginning of Veg. Started at 1 ml now at 5ml. :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I had a plant look like that before. Could never figure it out but I started feeding it more and it peeled back up. Have you checked the ppm coming out?

1 Like

No but I feed good last night so this afternoon she should tell me somethin! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

My Baby is back!! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::metal:

They are all Happy :blush: now!!

18 Likes

Awesome news man. Maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the pot that morning :man_shrugging:t5:

8 Likes

Lol Thanks My Sip Brother. I think it was a combination of low temps and she may be hungrier than the others. I hope :pray: you and yours are doin well!! :crossed_fingers::v::metal:

3 Likes

All is fine and dandy my brother. Life is good (albeit a tad bit chilly for my tastes). Just tryna stay high and safe. :pray:t5::+1:t5:

5 Likes

That’s truly what’s up My Brother!! :v::metal:

2 Likes