Dman1969’s Blue Haze & Purple Kush Grow journal

Sounds like it’s gonna be a great time!

My mom was in a nursing home with dementia when she passed away it had been awhile since I seen her. She wouldn’t have remembered anyway but I should have visited more often. Enjoy your time with her and I hope she has a very happy birthday! :gift:

:sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

They look awesome brother :wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@Arrow Thank you and I hope the rain :cloud_with_rain: gives u a break. Your girls are looking amazing!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Got to use my own words again :joy::joy:…now I remember what it feels like​:wink::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

@Green707Thumb. Scroll up to post 3795 my brother. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Ohhh sweet nubs brother😉

As for the plant you gave Bud - much better to give someone aphids than crabs!! :crab:

5 Likes

:laughing::rofl::laughing:
I agree wholeheartedly…

4 Likes

Oreo :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
How u doin my brother?

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:. True statement!

4 Likes

Cruisin along singin a song my sweet sister :green_heart:

5 Likes

I hope all My Brothers and Sisters are high and well! :crossed_fingers::pray: This is a pic of my Pk Fim. :sunglasses: I may have hit this one. :crossed_fingers::pray:

This is a pic of my Bh Fim. Not so sure on her. What y’all think :thinking: on both? :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

It looks good to me. I think I fimmed one of my girls and didn’t intend to. :slightly_smiling_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts That was a awesome misintension Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: I’ve been trin forever to hit one! :crossed_fingers::pray: :v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I never could tell :poop: about it until I seen the 4 shoots :upside_down_face:
If you missed, you didn’t miss by much :rofl:
:v: :metal:

3 Likes

@Holmes My Brother I think :thinking: Barry said give it a week and you will know for sure. I’m just an impatient Mo Fo!! :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks for the :heart: My Brother Mike!! I hope all is well in your beautiful neck of the woods! :v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looks like you missed correctly! :thinking:…yeah! :slight_smile: :+1:

5 Likes

I hope I missed correctly too Brother!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: I hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I’m still hanging around brother! Going in to get the results of my MRI today. Back has taken me out of everything atm. Ready to get a game plan together to heal. The new ladies look lovely! :fire:

10 Likes

Good luck and I hope that you heal very soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes