Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Has anyone heard from our friend with Grandchildren issues??

2 Likes

Unfortunately not…

1 Like

Very Nice :+1: :+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Here’s a cheap mylar substitute… Just got back from Hobby Lobby.

It was crazy packed! Mud 70s on the Mexican border only bout 40% humidity. Super awesome and EnOrMoUs occasion.

5 Likes

I Know they ain’t My Brother!!:joy: And they look damn tasty! :yum: :v::love_you_gesture: And Bong-A-Thon on!! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for checking on me brother! We’re doing great!!! Loving the new house that’s for sure. I’ll probably be shut down on growing until next year. A lot of work here to do to keep me busy :wink: How you guys enjoying the new place?

3 Likes

We’re like a fish out of water! We still are takin it in!! We are doin great as well. We got a lot of personalization to do but it’s all good in my hood My Brother!! I hope you have a great evening! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Congrats to the both of you on the new, your residences. I always tell everyone, my house, my rules :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Yes congratulations Darrell and Mike on your new casa’s.
Joy happiness and harmony are in your future, but as you both know, the work comes 1st.
So Geterdun brothers.
Good vibes to you both :v:

Tried this with the Mrs every time she said no to growing in the house, “What about my parents”
I don’t care if they know I grow,
my house, I’ll do what I like,
still didn’t fly :laughing:

Keep it Green
:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Darrell and Mike, I’m glad everything finally went through. I remember the feeling when I got my first place and realized that as long as I kept the payments up, I would never run the chance of being asked to leave the place that I had made my home :v:

5 Likes

Brother, I know the feeling. I have always been straight up with my parents and elders. They don’t have to approve of what I do but, not gonna hide it either, at least not too hard :v:

6 Likes

My Mother knows, she has experienced what happens when someone tries to tell me how to live my life.
But The Outlaws are a different breed, the 1st time I got busted, they basically outcast their daughter, called me the worthless piece of sh!t druggo and did what they do best;
Emotionally manipulate and blackmail people through guilt and withholding of love and affection…
I avoid their family gatherings as much as humanly possible,
the negative atmosphere affects me in nasty ways.

Anywho we’ll leave that and keep to positive thoughts :v:

7 Likes

Totally relate to that situation mi hombre.
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

Monkey’s Testes

3 Likes

Hahaha :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

My opinion is people like that, can KMA.

5 Likes

4 Likes

My Brothers I appreciate it. :upside_down_face: I hope y’all have a great day/night! :v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Just came out the closet! :crazy_face::rofl::sweat_smile:

this is there new pad lots of room. :wink:
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Lookin Good :+1: :v:

3 Likes